Epilogue

-- N I N E  M O N T H S  L A T E R --

It was Christmas time in New York, Y/N was at home laying down on the couch in the living room relaxing and rubbing her stomach thinking of the past nine months

It was Christmas time in New York, Y/N was at home laying down on the couch in the living room relaxing and rubbing her stomach thinking of the past nine months... Johnny was in the kitchen making them some hot chocolate. They had just finished putting up their Christmas decorations getting ready for the holiday and ready any day for the baby to arrive.

She looked at their Christmas tree and laughed silently to herself remembering how Johnny and Bobby fought over where the tree was going along with how the ornaments were going to look...

-- Memory --

"Johnny! it can't just be there! I have a vision!"

"You don't even LIVE here!"

"Obviously, but everyone knows I decorated YOUR home. When people walk through that door they will have high expectations for my designs and they will SEE IT!"

Y/N was sitting in her chair unwrapping the ornaments as Brad brought over lunch. He sat down to help her as Johnny and Bobby went at it as always.

"I love seeing our kids fight."

She laughed and made eye contact with Johnny who was looking at her annoyed. They both laughed when Johnny finally gave in letting Bobby have his way. He threw his arms in the air and walked over to her and kissed the top of her head softly.

"How are my girls doing?"

"We're doing fine, but you do know this baby could be a boy right?"

"Yes, but this baby is a girl... God knows I need our first baby to be a mini you."

Y/N chuckled as Johnny kissed her and helped her stand up to start putting the ornaments on the tree.

-- End of Memory --

"Whatcha thinking bout baby?" Johnny asked as he put their mugs on the table

"Just thinking about when you and Bobby argued over the tree and where it was going up."

"Do not! get me started on that. It would've looked great in the window!"

Y/N laughed and smiled softly at Johnny as he looked at her then sat on the floor in front of her kissing her stomach then laid his head on her chest.

"Hi"

"Hi" she smiled bringing her hand over and brushed it softly through Johnny's now long hair "I like the beard..."