Hello Lemonade, My Old Friend

Bắt đầu từ đầu

'What's with the soundㅡ'

Nope. Alberu decided to forget it.

Now he was sitting between his instructor-nim and Cale who is currently glaring daggers at him. He wishes that Cale wouldn't suddenly summon Taerang and burn him into crisp right then and there.

Perhaps thanks to the body he is currently residing in, he could feel someone watching them as he looked at that direction only to find Beacrox with snacks in his hands for the children.

Great, now there's five of them who knows. Alberu could only internally groan as he started preparing his will power since he'll do another mountainload of paperwork later(and Cale who will be eating his cookies and lounging again).

"My, my. Young Master-nim, I didn't know you would be so bold to burn a kingdom while playing music." Ron started, smiling benignly at Cale who is in Alberu's body.

The two visibly flinched while Choi Han raised an eyebrow at the old man.

"...where did you get that information Ron...?"

Much to Cale's horror, the butler chuckled coldly.

"Hoh? It was just a rumor Young Master-nim. I never said it was an information."

Alberu wanted to smack Cale at the back of his head.

"Then...You're my human?"

Raon went near Cale as the latter nodded defeatedly. He caught the zooming dragon that if Cale was in his original body, his bones would crack at the force of Raon's tackle.

"Why didn't you tell me you stupid human?!"

"Youngest is right nya!"

"Your stupidity sometimes exceeds my comprehension Cale nya."

Cale felt attacked at the amount the word stupid being said from his children. But still, he thought it's better than them cursing too much.

"Let's fuck up the God of Death then!"

"Let's make him shit tears right now nya!"

Cale took everything back he said earlier as On only looked at him in an exasperated way, her gaze accusing.

Alberu managed to snort as he swallowed the forming laughter blooming in his throat. Choi Han only shook his head before glaring again at the Father and Son duo.

"But still! I never expected Strong Choi Han to not get us suspicious even if he has poor acting skills!"

Choi Han felt like he was stabbed with an imaginary arrow behind him.

"Yeah! Now that I think about it, he's not talking unless it's one word or a syllable nya!"

Another imaginary arrow.

"Maybe he's improving nya!"

Before Choi Han could talk, Raon answered.

"You really think so?" The dragon asked as he stared at Choi Han up and down.

The third imaginary arrow had been impaled right at his chest, making him K.O.-ed and faint beside Alberu. He was muttering incoherent words that the latter could only sigh and pat him to comfort his poor instructor.

Cale sneered at Alberu first before patting the children that nestled in his lap, then explained about their body switch and the trial that the five of them would undergo since they knew about their situation.

"We'll be fine human! Noona and Hyung is strong! Lemonade gramps and Good Beacrox can also do it!"

As if on cue, Ron gave Cale a lemonade tea much to his internal crying.

Cale was happy in the past few days since he won't wake up with a lemonade was given to him every morning. Now that Alberu has been caught, he wanted to throw his hyung-nim out of a nearby window.

He took the drink from the vicious old man as he made sure to add another stack of paperwork later.

(Perhaps by burning another noble estate would be nice to relieve his stress.)

Alberu only shivered.

Extra:

Cale's version of Sound of Silence: A Parody

Hello Lemonade my old friend

I've come to drink you once again

Because of my hyung-nim's idiotness~

That we're stuck here seeing once again

And there's Ron~who kept smiling like a vicious butler

Old man he is

I wish to slack off

In silence~