𝙸𝙸𝙳𝚈 || ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Takemichi force himself to follow them. But his heart start to feel the pain but after a while it fades away , he caress his chest and tapped it gently. He stop in the midway and they noticed it. They stopped walking and turns there head to Takemichi who was searching something from his bag. As small bottle with no label on it , a few pills on it.

He take one and put it on his mouth and drink his water . He put back his pill and water as said to continue where should they go.

"What's that?" Chifuyu asked staring the bag of Takemichi

"Uhmm... A pill?"

Baji just mentally facepalm with Draken of what Takemichi just said. ' I want to choke you!' scream inside his said . Mikey wants to punch him if Draken didn't stop him.

" I— What kind of pill" Chifuyu ask , making fake scenario on his head , punching and killing Takemichi

" A... white one?" He said  intentionally to make them pissed off at him.

" YOU—! you know what 'I really really want to choke you now' let's go out of the campus" He said and they continue to walk as they reached the front gate. They head to the park nearby.

" We're just kidding earlier please don't hate us, it's all Mikey's fault. He said he want to scared you a little bit" Chifuyu said as he hugged Takemichi from behind placing his chin on his shoulder.

" It didn't worked on me though" He stares at them with a blank face.

" W-Well.... Forget about it. " Chiyufu said

They notice that takemichi wasn't moving in three minutes. Baji gently tap him as Takemichi panting so fast and so deep.

" You ok Takemichi?!" Baji got panic. They notice that Takemichi's skin got paler that the previous.

" Yeahh.... It's quite normal no need to panic." He smiled as they blushed slightly.

"So why are we here...... And why did you bring me here?" He said with his monotone voice.

" Will..... I saw you lonely earlier.. so we decided that to make you our friend—" He was cut off when someone butt in

" No thanks. Bye" Takemichi said and start to walk away

" W-wait wait wait. Don't cut me off it's annoying you know ," Chifuyu sulk as he folded his arms.

" Not my problem."

They're watching Takemichi eating Dorayaki. The only way to make he agreed to be their friends. Mikey intensely stare the Dorayaki instead on Takemichi, wanting to grab at eat it but his hands were tied by Draken.

Chifuyu sighing and crying loudly in his head , the money that they use to buy Dorayaki to give it to Takemichi was Chifuyu' s money. It was all Baji's idea, grinning smile to Chifuyu not knowing someone was cursing him in someone's mind.

Mikey didn't take it anymore, he sit beside Takemichi and asked for some food but Takemichi didn't allowed him. He went back beside Draken and sulk as he puffed his cheeks looking away from Dorayaki. . ' Ken-chin.... Buy me some Dorayaki~' he whinnying in his mind.