𝙸𝙸𝙳𝚈 || ᴏɴᴇ

Kisaki and Kakucho we're fighting to some bullies at the young age. They are stronger compare to other kids. Kisaki kicked the bully in his balls that made him kneel and Kakucho grabs his hair and push it on the ground.

"Hmmmp! Deserve!" Kisaki proudly said that and spit on the head. Kakucho was about to kick the face of the kid that sitting on the ground when they heard the old woman shout.

"Oi, what are you doing to the child, these rebukes!" The old woman said holding a rod in her right hand.

"Here comes the mad woman AHHHHHGG!!! " They ran away from the park. They stopped running when they feel that the old woman stopped chasing them.

The two of them panting deeply hands on there knees.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"  They both laughed holding there stomach. " That was fun, Saki-kun!" Kakucho said and wipe his tears.

"We  should go home for now Kaku-chan, our parents might worried about us" Kisaki said.

"Stay  here Hana-kun , don't go anywhere." The heard a middle-aged woman behind the bush and decided to peek. They say a boy around there age with a blond hair holding his handkerchief.

"Hai, Okasan!" He said cheerfully and noticed Kisaki and Kakucho hiding on the bush.

Takemichi take something from his pocket and wants to share it with them. " Want some chocolate?" He came closer to them and offered it and they were about to run when they heard him cough.

There eyes widened when they saw him coughing blood and covered it with the handkerchief that he was holding.

"Don't worry my mother said it's natural" He said and wipe it with his handkerchief.  Here have some, and take this handkerchief to wipe you blood in your face" He take an extra from his pocket that gladly take it.

They're now sitting on the swing , Kisaki was sitting on the ground , Kakucho and Takemichi wa sitting on the swing.

"What's your name?" Takemichi asked as he play the sand with his shoes.

"Me first!" Kisaki said as he raise his hand in the  air " I'm Tetta Kisaki and That's Hitto Kakucho we're are both Nine years old. You can call me Saki!" Kisaki said cheerfully "You can also call me Kaku" He said and swing slightly.

"What's  your name?"

" My name is Hanagaki Takemichi ,eigth years old , and you can call me Hana" 'Hana? sounds like girl' they thought " I know what you're thinking sounds like girl like? It's ok ,you can call me whatever you want" They saw a light behind Takemichi because of his warm smile.' So bright '

"Hana-kun!" Takemichi  heard his mother calling him , he stands up and shout " I'm here Okasan!!!" Waving his hands in the air and his mother notice him and came closer to them.

"Didn't I said not to go anywhere? What will happen when you got lost" His mother scold his son.

"I'm  sorry Okasan but look I'm made friends with them" He proudly said to his mother as he introduced them " This is Saki-ni and Kaku-ni" which they blush after Takemichi said 'ni' with there

"Oh you're kinda familiar to me. Are you perhaps the son of R/n of parents and R/n?" She asked as she states the kids

"Yes  ma'am, and how did you know our parents?" Kakucho asked politely.

''Your parents and I are a great friends since we're young. " She chuckle as she remembers the day with her friends when there were in the middle school.

"I haven't seen you around this area ma'am, are you new to this place?" Kisaki asked.

"Yeah we just came here to visit his grandparents"

"We  should go then , We will go back here if we have time send my regards to your parents , say goodbye to your friends from now Hana-kun" Takemichi nodded and says goodbye to Kisaki and Kakucho.

"See you soon , Saki-ni! Kaku-ni! "Takemichi waved his hands and follows his mother. They also waved back until Takemichi disappear in their sight.

A few weeks later since Takemichi and his mother came back to Makuhari City.

The trio sitting away from the sea while overlooking the view. The air that touches their skin. Sounds of waves and birds. As takemichi say something .

"When I grow up, I want to have my own flower shop with a lot of roses!!! " Takemichi said   cheerfully and he stare the the that was about to setting down.

"Then me and Kaku-chan will help you plant!" Kisaki said with a spark in his eyes.

"Mmhm" little Kakucho hum happily.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

"You have medicine , right?" Takemichi shake his head and caress his chest.

"I think we should go back now, the it's getting cold"  Kisaki help Takemichi and Kakucho to stand and pat their clothes and go home.

Kisaki just stared at Takemichi worriedly and sighed heavily. Auntie Hanagaki prepared some hot choco for them and went to the kitchen and prepare for their dinner. They, Takemichi , Kisaki and Kakucho enjoy their hot choco and watch some T.V show.

Auntie Hanagaki called them for dinner and went to the dining area and sit as she serve the food on the table. They eat together happily , Hanma Share his food to Kakucho and Takemichi and gladly accept it.

When they finish , Hanma notice auntie Hanagaki give someone medicine to Takemichi he asked her if wants did she give but she said it's just vitamins. Kakucho helps her to clean the dishes but she insisted. The trio went back to the living room and continue to watch T.v.

Takemichi fall asleep. Hanma and Kakucho's parents fetch them and went home. Auntie Hanagaki lift up the little Hana on the couch and went his room. She placed carefully not to wake him and covers with blanket. Kissed on his forehead and turned off the light.

 Kissed on his forehead and turned off the light

OHHH Yeahhh welcome here. Another story with Takemichi.

For the next chapter , I think it takes me long to update.

Hope you enjoy this one! And stay tuned!