Hermione was mesmerized by how big the outside of the manor looked in that moment. Not only that but it was so lively. The once dark exterior was now a light grey, almost white color with vines everywhere and snow covering it as well. Everything about it was extravagant, the lights decorating the manor and the trees that she could see behind the gate. Draco mumbled a spell to open the gates before they all advanced forward as Hermione continued to look around. The hedges that lined up the gate to the door were now much shorter allowing you to see the gardens surrounding the house and all the holiday lights that had been put up. She was in awe at how well kept the manor and gardens were but also how different of a feel it gave off compared to last time she was there.

Getting up to the door to go inside, Pansy and Blaise pushed through with Hermione and Draco following. Hermione was shocked when the doors opened as they all walked in. She knew Draco said they remodeled the home after the war but it looked nothing like what it did before, granted she had only seen a small part of it but it was different nonetheless.

Draco rubbed his finger along her hand, her hand still in his, to give her some sort of reassurance. Ever since they had arrived in front of the manor his nerves had been kicked up what felt like a thousand notches. Not only did he want it to go well because it was his home but it was Hermione. He would do anything to make her feel comfortable and he was going to make sure she knew that. Hermione looked up at him, feeling his thumb rub her hand and gave him a small smile in response trying to ease his nerves she could feel radiating off of him.

Walking into the grand foyer, it was bright white and completely decorated for Christmas. There were two wrap around staircases that led up to the second floor and a giant Christmas tree in the middle of the room in front of them. Interrupting Hermione's thoughts she tuned to see all their bags heading upstairs as Pansy spoke.

"Blaise and I are going to get settled in our room, catch up with you in a bit?" Pansy says as Draco nodded.

"I'm going to give her a tour so take your time." he said as the two smiled going up the stairs as Pansy turned around slightly to give Hermione a thumbs up before Blaise pulled her back up.

Giggling to herself at Pansy, Hermione turned to Draco. "It really is different in here already."

"Do you want the full tour?" he asks hugging her from behind as she nodded eagerly trying to show him she has yet to be affected.

"Let's go upstairs first, it'll be quicker." he said grabbing ahold of her hand and tugging her up the left staircase.

Going to the left first, she eyed the small living room set up at the top of the stairs. Two armchairs with a small table between them & a mirror on the wall. Heading down the hall there were lots of doors opened a smidge for her to peek inside all of them as luxurious as the next.

"This wing is where most of the guest rooms are. There are five of them, two of them have bathrooms and that door over there is another bathroom for everyone else to use." he said pointing at a door diagonal to them.

As they got to the end of the hall he pointed to the double doors. "That's my mums room, she's out at the moment but should be back tonight for dinner." he explained as they walked back towards the stairs. "Oh and that guest room is where Pansy and Blaise stay, it's the biggest so they take that one." he says pointing at the first door on the right.

"I'm a fan of it so far." Hermione smiled as he smirked down at her.

"There's lots more..." he chuckled as they went over to the east wing passing the staircase, "This is where my wing is, o-"

"H-Hold on, you have your own 'wing'?" she interrupted.

Chuckling lightly he pointed to the huge black double doors at the end of the hall. A beautiful contract to the white and light grey walls. "Almost all of it is mine, the double doors at the end is the entrance to my wing, these two doors here are guest rooms with bathrooms and that one there is my office/study but it really can be used by anyone. As well as a door to a patio out here." he explained as they got down to the double doors.