13) The Spare Dorm

Start from the beginning

I glance over at her to see her roll her eyes playfully.

"Just go! She laughs, gently slapping my leg "I guess I'll go find Flint or something."

"Come on then gorgeous" Theo winks.

He leads me through the common room, towards and up into the boys dormitories.

"Erm, am I allowed up here?"

"Why do you care?" He chuckles.

My head feels light as we climb the stairs. My vision slightly blurred, room almost spinning. But I feel giddy and happy, like nothing could ruin my good mood.

We head all the way to the end of the hall and into a dark room. Theo charms a lamp on, a dull light casting shadows on the walls. The room was tidy. Very tidy.

"Is this your room?"

"No" he laughs "it's a spare. No one sleeps in here"

"Oh!"

We look at each other. Stood next to the closest bed.
My eyes scan every detail of his face. His coffee brown eyes, his freckles, his cheekbones, his hair - even more curly and disheveled tonight after being caught in the rain.
He looked fucking incredible.
Orgasmic.
Maybe it was just the alcohol, but I craved him tonight.
And he seemed to feel the same.

"Look, Aurelia. I want you. I really fucking want you. But only if you want it too"

"I want it Theo" I whisper. And I do, badly. I can already feel myself getting wet. Burning for him.

He looks down at his feet, a slight chuckle escaping his lips.

"That's all I needed to hear"

With that he practically grabs me, pulling me closer, smashing his lips against mine. His hands move down my chest until they reach the bottom of my jumper. Pulling away from my lips for just a moment, he pulls it over my head and chucks it across the room.

"Fuck"

Theo pauses for a second, admiring my body. My boobs hidden only by a casual black bralette.

Maybe I should have made more of an effort tonight...

It doesn't seem to bother Theo, who's now caressing every inch of my chest, kissing and breathing into my neck. His hands finally reach round to the the clasp, struggling for a second but then tearing it off, throwing it in the same direction at the jumper.
I giggle.

"Come here" Theo grunts as he lifts me, my legs naturally wrapping round his body. We take a slow walk over to the bed, tasting each other whilst he lowers me onto my back.

He lets me go, yanking off his tshirt, fumbling clumsily with his belt and stepping out of his jeans.
Stood before me in only his boxers, I had the perfect view of his body, only interrupted by my slightly blurred vision. Theo was muscular, athletic and toned.

Next he takes my jeans off, I arch my back allowing him to slide them off. The sweet Theo I thought I knew had disappeared. This Theo was frustrated and desperate, slightly aggressive even.
I watched him reach into his boxers and pull out his dick, he spat down onto himself and gave it a couple of rubs.