Under the Mistletoe

Chloe was dressed as Mrs. Clause with a velvet red sparkly ribbon tied in the back, it was a short pretty dress with a fluffy white rim at the bottom with pastel light green buttons, the dress has long oversized sleeves with the same matching white rim and red sleeves. It had the same colored velvet red as a hood. She wore a Sparkling silver chocker and a gold ring as her accessories. She was wearing beautiful silver shoes that matched and completed her outfit. There was a cute bow in Chloe's tied back in a ponytail hair with a red and silver scrunchy. She even wore a mistletoe themed headband to complete the look. She was ready for her Christmas party, she had gotten invited to go to a Christmas party from Luka on his family's boat. Her butler drove Chloe to Lukas family's Boat and she joins her friends at the party. She sees Luka there, with his navy blue highlights in his hair, and dark blue eyes. He was dressed as Santa Claus and Chloe blushed. She couldn't believe that him and her were matching, and they didn't even arrange it. Everyone started shipping and teasing them about their costumes and they couldn't help but had a light tint of pink on their peach colored cheeks. As everyone tries to pushed them under the mistletoe, and Chloe trips on her slippery high-heals and she ended up falling into Lukas arms and embraced in a soft kiss. While everyone else either laughed, cheered, or awww'd. "I guess we found a new couple~" they say chanting as we kissed.