In the Dark of the Night

Start bij het begin

With every word he said, he thrust into me, getting harder and harder. No words left my mouth,
"Use your words, Emerin." Legolas nearly growled.
When I finally found my words, and I could use my voice, I looked into his eyes as I said, "I want you to make love to me like it's your last time. I want to spend the whole night, just the two of us, making love to each other, and never stopping."
   Legolas seemed pleased by the idea of this, "have it your way then," and right after he spoke, he kissed me so deeply, that I thought I could drown in it. He lifted himself higher onto the ledge, and closer to me.
   He used his one hand to rub my clit as he pumped himself further and further into me. He would pick up the pace, and make me feel as if I was about to crash into the abyss of ecstasy, then right as I felt myself coming, he'd slow down. He continued this torture for far to long.
  I'd gotten tired of it. I grabbed his biceps, and pulled away from his lips. I turned us around so that he was now sitting on the ledge, and I was on top of him. I began to slowly grind onto him. I rocked my hips into his, as my hands pinned his arms down. I began to kiss his neck, then I trailed down to the muscled planes of his chest. I began to rock my hips faster, and I could tell that Legolas was about to come. As I rode him, Legolas was leaning against the wall behind the ledge. He wrestled one of his hands away from mine, and began to rub my center. I groaned in pleasure. I was about to come, and I could tell that I was Legolas. He began to thrust faster and faster, and rubbed me harder and harder. My eyes were practically rolling to the back of my head.
   At last, my release came crashing over me like a wave. I felt Legolas shudder beneath me as he too found his release. We both slowed down, and at last, separated.
   I dipped back into the deep water, before hoisting myself out. Legolas sat for a moment, watching me, until he too, followed.
   "Emerin," he called out from behind me.
   I paused, "yes?"
   "It's my turn for ideas. And I have one that I've been waiting to test out."
I smirked, "oh really?"
"Yes."
He came up behind me, grabbing my hand. He led me towards the bedroom.
When we reached the bed, Legolas pushed me all the way on,
"Now you're going to have to listen to me. Close your eyes." Legolas commanded me.
I did as I was told. I heard rustling and then another command, "now raise your hands above your head and hold them together."

Although I was confused, I proceeded to do what he asked. I felt his hand hold the both of mine together, before I felt fabric wrap around my wrists. After a few moments Legolas told me to open my eyes.
When I looked up, I saw that he had used the curtains of our bed to bind my hands together above my head. Legolas sat further back, observing me,
"You like seeing me like this." I said, my voice low and seductive, "what are you thinking of. From which angle you're going to fuck me from? I'm fine with any." I proceeded to lean back onto the headboard, and spread my legs slightly.

Something seemed to click in Legolas's brain as he gave me a wicked grin, "You seem to enjoy talking... among other things. How about we change that?" He didn't give me a chance to respond before he took the last bit of the curtain and wrapped it around my mouth, gagging me.
   Legolas then proceeded to use his hands to roam all over my body. He used his fingertips to trace around my breadth and down my stomach, down my back, and traced whorls on my inner thighs. I pulled against my bonds as Legolas began to near my core. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. Right before he went where I wanted him, he went back to my inner thighs, then up to my breasts again. He then leaned in closer, using his arms to hold himself above me, and began to trace my body with the tip of his tongue. Down the middle of my stomach, going straight to my center. Except, yet again, he went around. He began to kiss my inner thighs.
I tried to beg him to get closer, but my pleas were muffled by my gag. Legolas looked up at me. I tried yet again, but to no avail,
"Someone's getting impatient." He growled.
"Keep quiet or no more for you."

He continued to get closer and closer, and I suppressed the sounds that threatened to leave my throat.
I could feel his breath on the sensitive skin that he was nearing to slowly.
At last, Legolas placed a light kiss right on my clit. I slightly gasped. Legolas paused, then continued. He licked my folds lightly, still taunting me. But with each moment he began to get more rough. At last, he used everything he had, licking me until my pleasure finally washed through me.
Legolas sat up. He leaned over me and roughly pulled the gag on my mouth down. "Don't worry, I have something else to keep you quiet." Legolas said before fully sitting on top of me, on his knees. I was seated much lower then him, which gave me access to his cock. I marveled at it for a moment, before Legolas pressed me against the headboard, "open that talkative mouth of yours."
I did so, and Legolas put his cock inside of my mouth. I closed my mouth around it, and immediately went to the tip. I swirled me tongue around it, and Legolas groaned. He grabbed my bonded arms and clung to them as he pushed himself further into my mouth. I took all of him, practically gagging. I began to suck on him while whirling my tongue around, eliciting throaty sounds from Legolas. I became more rigorous, and soon, Legolas released inside of my mouth.
   After he had calmed down, he let go of me. He began to unbind me, and when he was done, we collapsed beside each other. He lay next to me, wrapping his arms around me lovingly.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear and pressed a kiss to my forehead,

"I love you too." I whispered back, slightly nibbling on his ear. I nestled into the crook of his neck, and Legolas's arms held me even tighter. I drifted off into a deep sleep.

..............................................................................................................

I hope that this wasn't too bad. All I can say is I tried.

If you guys want more of this, just ask.

-Jackie <3