Love, Cole?

"Guys! We have another request! It's a question for Cole!" I yelled. Cole walked onstage, since he was outside training with the other guys. His face was red and he panted quietly. And let's just say he was shirtless too. (Cue fangirls fainting)

"From who?" I glanced at the card before tossing  it aside.

"Ariana. She asked if you loved her." He gave a meek shrug.

"I guess." I sighed.

"You can't say you guess to a yes or no answer!" Rolling his eyes, he gave in.

"Fine. I do." I smiled at him, a hand on my hip.

"Good. Now for my friend, I want you to know that he dreams of you! Like how you kiss, and that he thinks your perfect! And how he loves you! And in place of you, he used the good old pillow! (You can thank Jay for that.)" I laughed as Cole turned even more red than he already was. Glaring at me, he scowled.

"You just crossed the line. Now everyone is going to know your real name! Cause I know that's one thing you always want to keep a secret!" I gasped at him.

"You wouldn't dare!" I cried out.

"Just try me. Her real name is.." He started.

"No!!" I tried covering his mouth but he just moved away, using his tallness over me to his advantage.

"L-!" He smirked at me as I growled.

"Sal! My name is Sal." I interrupted with a smile.

"Since when did you go by Sal?" He asked.

"Since I came up with the nickname for myself cause no one else would! Sure I just got it off the game Sally Face, but I got attached to it." I said with a huff.

"Anyways... Since that was the only question, I guess we can end the chapter here."

"Already? These chapters have been way too short! 500 words or less!" Kai said.

"I'm working on that, Kai. I'm rewriting the chapters to be longer and more coherent for future readers. It's just not my top priority at the moment. I'm working on other stories too, ya know." I pointed out.

"Like what?" He asked.

"A Hawks fanfic. I've been into My Hero Academia as of late and I got the idea off of Tik Tok. Also other stories for other fandoms. Ninjago isn't the only show I enjoy." I said.

"Is this just another way to pad out the length of this chapter?" Lloyd asked. I just looked at him like: 😶

"... No?"

"It totally is." Jay said with a laugh.

"You guys try making a simple yes or no response into 500+ words!" I argued with a light blush.

"Especially in a rewrite with nothing more to go off of other than the old chapter! I want it to make it engaging, but longer too. I hate short chapters, and I tend to ramble trying to make my own chapters longer. So excuse me if I start talking a lot-." I defended before Zane interrupted.

"It's fine, Sal. You answered the question, and I'm sure your friend is content. Even so, this isn't your most popular story, is it?" He asked. I nodded, sighing quietly as I slumped my shoulders a bit.

"Yeah. My Wybie x Reader is way more popular by a longshot. People just aren't as interested in stories that you have to interact with that aren't x readers when it comes to fanfics. I get it, but it still kinda bums me out." He nodded as Ariana came and placed a hand on my shoulder, smiling softly.

"Thanks for this chapter, Sal. I enjoyed it when I first read it because you took the time to write it for me. Even more so since we're friends."

"Don't worry about making it longer or anything. If you want to keep it short and sweet, then do it. As long as you're confident in how it's written, I don't see the problem." I smiled, nodding as I gave her a hug.

"Thanks." She returned the hug, smiling as she nodded too.

"Of course."

"Well, that's all for today. We'll talk to you next time. Bye!"