Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Okay~"

End

"That's not even close to what-"

"GET INSIDE."

+×+

The two sat inside the car as the brunet looked around the interior observing the quality stitched leather seats with fur outlines, a centre console with costly chocolates and dim ground led lights with a slight purple tone.

"Nice right?" Yeonjun says noticing the brunet's sparkly eyes offering him nuts and chocolates.

"What about me?" Steve raises an eyebrow at the rearview mirror.

"None for you." The older replies making the other accelerate the car catching Beomgyu off guard while the other expected and held on.

The bickering between the couple went on and the brunet enjoyed watching contentedly, he already adored them he thought.

+×+

"Are we there yet?"

"Positive."

The boy raises his head off Yeonjun's lap at the reply scanning the outside through the tinted window, glancing at a sign "Nap of a Star".

"What is this place?" the brunet exits the car waiting for his eyes to adjust, seeing that it's a big building.

"Your new work." Yeonjun passes him smiling.

"Gay bar." Soobin says passing after.

Noticing a few workers cleaning the outside and no more than two customers inside since the sun has just set, the chestnut head holds the door for the youngest and closes it on his Soobin's face.

Walking in Yeonjun waves calling people's names and receiving greetings in return, earning the brunet stares he never asked for.

"It doesn't have the best reputation nor the best customers but it pays well.", the taller led the boy to an only employees door barging in.

"Yo Jae!" Yeonjun fist bumps the female resting on a chair.

"Hey!" she replies causing her to unveil her resting bitch face.

Beomgyu observes the girl, digging her side shaved long hairstyle and piercings.

"He's upstairs." she states.

"Good, and tell me what happened with her later." He says receiving a nod.

Holding Beomgyu's hand the chestnut takes him up the stairs, "How do you know so many people?".

"Who do I not know." He sheepishly responds.

"A lot." A third joins the chat making the boy roll his eyes and pick up pace leaving the two alone.

"So what's your Korean name?" The brunet attempts to crack the silence.

"Soobin." He answers after a while, but both soon fall in silence again.

"Do you actually live with-" Soobin starts only to get interrupted by yelling coming from the older at top.

"Come on!" Yeonjun says motioning at Beomgyu the second they reach, dusting his clothes and fixing his hair then holding his shoulder and knocking the door.

As it opens the brunet quickly picks up on the strong amber and alcohol odour including dim red lighting, and a man in a robe sitting on a couch raising his feet on a table drinking what looked like a martini.

"This is him." The oldest pulls the boy closer showing him off.

"No."

"Why!?"

"You know I'll do anything for you, but he's not even trained."

"Then train him"

As the two parley longer the brunet slowly hides behind the older noticing Soobin walking in and a bodyguard closing the door behind him, both not too happy with each other.

"Bin take him out." The chest nut let's out and the taller obliges silently beckoning the confused one, opening the door and letting him out then leaving.

Once more two are alone, "What're they doing?" The smaller looks up at the other.

"Do you want ice-cream?"

"Yeah but-"

The door opens, "You start tomorrow!" Yeonjun comes out hugging the brunet ruffling his hair.

"Really??"

"Of course, now who wants ice-cream" Yeonjun says snickering at his Soobin just to get the tenth eyeroll of the day.

------
Wand & Zuzu

THIS CHAPTER IS A PRESENT FOR OUR OTHER AUTHOR ZUZU'S (Jamless_koooks) BIRTHDAY!!

(10/12)

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.