"Idiot." Rhea scolded herself for thinking he is going to sleep in another room. She is not exactly comfortable with them sleeping in same room, but after feeling not safe even in Malfoy Manor, she didn't want him to go away. She didn't mind repeat of last night, if he would stay here and protect her. She blushed at the thought and was so embarrassed that she even thought like that. She is only 16, for merlin's sake. She groaned and covered her face with the letter in her hands and tried to not think about last night. 

"I'll just sleep." She said finally and placed the letter in the drawer beside the bed on her side and laid on the bed. She pulled the blanket covering herself properly and sighed closing her eyes. Soon, she fell asleep without thinking much about anything. 

"Severus?" Lucius looked at him surprised when he entered the bar looking gloomy. "What's wrong? Did you fight with your wife already? You just married her yesterday."

"Shut up, Lucius." Severus glared at him taking a seat on the stool beside Lucius. He poured a glass of whiskey for himself and gulped it in one go before groaning and slamming the glass on the counter almost breaking it. 

"What happened?" Lucius asked looking concerned, all his teasing gone after witnessing such scene. 

"I can't control myself. My inner demon wants to mark her and make her mine completely for eternity. My instincts wants to claim her again and again as mine. My brain is clouded by lust every time I look at her. I want to scent her as mine. It's so hard." Severus said and Lucius didn't know what to say. This is the first time that Severus is slipping. He was never like this before, even when he was newly turned. He can see the struggle in his eyes and it pained him to see Severus like that.

"Severus, I can't say that I understand how you are feeling, but I do feel for you." He placed his hand on Severus' shoulder. "I know how much you want to make Rhea completely as your mate, but you have to wait. She can't take so much at once."

"I fucking know it, Lucius." Severus said angrily shrugging his hand off and pouring another glass. "I can see it with my eyes how she is still affected by her godfather's demise." Severus spat. He hates that mutt. How dare he go to ministry even after his warning and die like that? Rhea is sad because of him. He wants to bring that mutt back to his life and kill him again for doing this to poor Rhea. He was her godfather, how can he do such thing to her? He sneered and poured another glass of whiskey. He was not thinking properly. Just now, he thought it was not anyone's fault and now he is blaming it ons Sirius again.

"Severus, calm down." Lucius said not affected by his anger or language. "You don't want to lose her."

"I don't." He said thickly. "It was so hard all these years to hurt her. If not for that old fool, I would never do such thing to her, never. My little mate is so innocent and naïve." 

"I know, Severus. I know everything that you went through all these years." Lucius sighed and turned Severus to face him. "After trying so hard to get her, you finally got her as your wife."

"I'm so happy for that." Severus said to him.

"But, you don't want her to run away from you." Lucius reminded him. Severus shook his head.

"I'm trying Lucius. I'm trying so hard. Do you know how hard it is to not do anything when I'm with her and she is looking so fucking gorgeous?" Severus said clenching his fists so hard that his nails dig into his skin and his palms were bleeding. "I controlled myself this morning when she woke up looking so tired. I controlled myself when we went out. I controlled myself just a few minutes back when she came out in her nightgown ready for sleep."

"Yes, just like that you should control yourself more." Lucius said to him wanting Severus to just stop saying such things in front of him about his wife.

"I can't, Lucius." Severus grunted out. "I can't, it's so hard and it's killing me to see her and not touch her or-"

"No, don't say it." Lucius stopped him not wanting to hear more than he already heard about Severus' thoughts. Lucius watched as Severus drank some more before calming down slightly and sighed in relief. He should talk about this behavior of Severus with the dark lord soon and that meant as soon as Severus goes to sleep no matter if the dark lord is sleeping. Severus is important and the dark lord won't hurt him if it is about Severus. 

"Something else is bothering you." Lucius said to him after observing for few more moments. He can clearly see that Severus is not just thinking about how to control himself, but something is bothering him more than this. 

"Rhea is feeling like someone is watching her. She felt like it when she was with everyone this morning and even after we had lunch and were coming back." Severus said to him after calming down. He felt relieved after blowing up in front of Lucius. He always felt relieved with the help of Lucius and some alcohol in his system. If not for Lucius, Severus didn't know how he would survive at all. 

"Here? At Malfoy Manor? Who would dare to try and make her uncomfortable here?" Lucius' eyes darkened in anger. Rhea is now family as Severus is a brother to him. Who would dare to harm her in his house?

"It must be one from those who came this morning. I don't doubt Lestranges as they are family, but I don't know about the others." Severus said and Lucius nodded in agreement.

"Whoever they are. They dare to harm one of us." Lucius said clenching the glass in his hand tightly almost breaking it. "They will regret it."

"Certainly." Severus said to him. "I won't let them be in peace after making my wife so uncomfortable." 

"You should go back." Lucius said to him who looked stressed at the thought of his wife and him sharing the same room.

"I don't know how I'm going to control myself." Severus sighed and then glared at Lucius who raised an eyebrow. "Your wife is a sadist. She bought all revealing and short night dresses for Rhea. She wants to torture me."

"Well, I'm not responsible for that." Lucius raised his hands in surrender. "You can talk to her if you want."

"I don't have a death wish." Severus spat leaving the room and Lucius chuckled as he left. No one wants to be on bad side of a Black female. Severus knew better than to give more ideas to Narcissa who will buy some more clothes for Rhea, just to agitate Severus. Lucius sat for a few moments thinking about what Severus said before going to the floo. 

"Lucius?" The dark lord raised an eyebrow. "You better have a proper reason for disturbing my sleep." 

"It's about Severus and his inner demon." Lucius said quickly and the dark lord's anger vanished instantly. 

"What happened?" The dark lord asked in concern. Yes, you heard it right, concern. The dark lord is concerned about Severus. When Severus was young, he saw himself in the child who was abused at home, while he was abused at the orphanage. So, he has a soft spot for Severus that only Lucius knew. Severus doesn't believe him even though he thinks the dark lord was a bit nice to him than others. 

"He can't control himself properly when he is with his wife." Lucius said and the dark lord nodded in understanding. 

"Sanguini did tell that it would be hard when he is bonded to control." The dark lord said turning to the fireplace in deep thoughts. "He said he can help if needed. I'll contact him as soon as possible."

"I shall take my leave then, My Lord." Lucius said and the dark lord nodded. Lucius returned to Malfoy Manor in no time and went back to his rooms.