"Hmm sure, let's see who'll win 10,000$ at the end of this year." Mei said as she smirked at him.

"Mei... seriously? Stop betting on everything, you know you never win a single bet you made." Nana said to her sister as she rolled her eyes.

"Nana shh," Mei looked at her then back at Rindo. "Well since we're done betting, I'll go. I have some anime's so finish." She said then leave.

"She is supposed to be the big sister but act like that." Nana rolled her eyes again then looked at the boys. "I'm gonna go get us something to drink."

"Okay..."

Now only Umi was there with the boys alone. She looked up at the boys and saw them staring at her. She quickly looked back down and play with her fingers.

"Your name is Umi right?" Sanzu asked as they all stared at her. 

"...yes..." She answered with a very small voice. 

"Okay Umi, since we have nothing to do why don't you tell us about yourself and your friends." Mikey said as he went and sit a little closer to her. 

"umm... well like what? how we meet each other...?" Umi asked as she looked at Mikey. He nodded his head. "umm... okay then... Well... I met Tsuki when I was in high school. She and I used to go to the same school... One day she saw some girls bullying me and she helped me get rid of them... After that we become friends... Well or so I thought..." She looked down at her hands.

"Hmm? Why? Did she not think of you as her friend or something?" Takeomi asked

"Well... You see Tsuki only helped me that time because she needed me..." Umi said still looking down at her fingers. 

"She needed you?" Mikey asked

"Yes... You see these other girls too. Tsuki needed them too. She wanted to create a group of girls... who will help Y/n achieve her goal..." Umi added, She looked up at them.

"Achieve Y/n's goal? What goal?" Mikey said looking closely at her. 

"Well... umm..." Umi moved away from him. "Uh...-"

"Sorry to keep you waiting... and here's your drinks." Nana said walking into the living room. She put the drinks on the table and sat next to Umi. "So, what were you talking about looking all serious?" She asked.

"Ohh we...-"

"We were talking about the new movie that's going to release tomorrow." Kakucho cut off Umi before she could even talk. 

"Ohh?" She said sipping her drink. "Ugh... I should've brought vodka for me... this drink is so disgusting." She put the drink back on the table. "Since it's only us here why don't we go to our torture room. I'll show you guys how we treat others when they betray us." Nana got up from the couch and looked down at them. "Wanna come or not?" She said before walking away.

"we'll go." Mikey got up and follow her. 

They then went to a big red door. "This is the door to heaven." Nana said before opening the door. 

The boys looked inside the door and saw that there are stairs that goes down. They went down the stairs and saw many doors. 

"Welcome to our underground world." Nana said smiling. "This is our heaven... it's this place pretty." She started to walk again. 

"Woah there is a whole town down here..." Takeomi said looking around. 

"This place is amazing.." Kakucho said

"What is this place....? When did you guys create this place..." Rindo said as he was also looking around. 

The underground was like a whole town filled with people and small houses. It was like there is a world inside the world. And the boys were shocked as they were looking around. This underground world was the same as the outside world. 

"What the...? How did you guys create this world?" Sanzu asked as he looked at Nana and Umi. 

"We didn't create this world. It was Y/n and Tsuki who created this. Y/n wanted a world where everyone from her previous gang can live without any problem. So, Tsuki made this world for her." Nana said as she was looking at other people while smiling and waving at them. 

'Tsuki again...' Mikey thought as he stared at Nana. 'Just why is Tsuki so desperate to fulfill every needs of Y/n?' 

"Those girls just how rich are they? They created a whole new world." Takeomi said as he was completely shocked. 

"Oh, they are rich rich." Nana said as she looked at him then she looked at Mikey who looked like he is thinking of something. She walked closer to him and said. "You're probably thinking why is Tsuki always helping Y/n fulfill her dream, am I right?" Mikey nodded his head. "That's because Tsuki owns her life to Y/n...."