* 16 *

I packed a few clothes,my chargers and laptop. I texted in 127 chat that i'll be at the dream dorm for the next two days. It's friday night now meaning dreamies will be home on sunday all day.

Manager hyung dropped me at the dream dorm.

I have the keys to the dorm, I opened and saw Jisung watching the tv, he just waved hi at me, brat.

I went to Junnies room and saw him sketching on his ipad. I dropped my bag on the floor and hopped on Juns bed and hugged him.

Renjun just sighed.

___________________________________

"Your are lucky you are sick", Renjun said,"or you would have been dead for messing the room"

"It's just ONE back Injunah", Hyuck said whining

"Huh", Renjun rolled his eyes

They sit like that for a few minutes,maybe more, Renjun drawing something colorful, Hyuck can't quite understand.

Just the sound of them breathing, light background of Tv from the living room and Renjun scribbling on ipad.

It's calming, to see Renjun paint, his smell.

"Have you had food?", Renjun asks,the way he voices it out is quiet,dripping with affection for the younger.

Hyuck feels something grow in his heart, he doesn't know what that feeling is, it's different but not the first time he has felt that with Renjun. He always thought it's just so adorable and cuteness of Renjun that made him feel that way. But right now he realizes, it wasn't just admiration.

"Noo..", Haechan says with a pout, Renjun can feel him pouting even without looking at him.

"Pabo...let's eat something, you have to have your medicines". Renjun says while packing his stuff.

They head to the kitchen and Renjun makes stir fried rice with lots of veggies ....while Hyuck sits on the dining table.

He serves Hyuck the food and sits across him scrolling thru the phone. Hyuck eats the food slowly ,,you know because he absolutely hates veggies, but he knows Renjun is sitting here to make sure he eats them all. It's like one of those unsaid things between them, they don't need to talk to communicate. Renjun and Haechan know each other to the core, they can predict the others' next move and know what the other is feeling by looking at their faces. They know the motive behind others' behaviour, its like they can read the others body language like the back of palm

Hyuck slowly finishes the food fearing Renjun will kill him if he doesn't eat it. Renjun gives him the medicine and they both head to the room.

Hyuck is gonna stay in Renjuns room, it's given because Jeno and Jaem have a single room and Jisung-Renjun's room is bigger and they have an extra bunk bed. But of course Hyuck will share one with Renjun. Jisung is maybe in Jeno's room playing games.

Renjun turns off the light and they lay in bed cuddling.

Hyuck falls asleep thinking....why isn't Renjun saying anything about Hyuck cuddling him ?, he always gets annoyed

Renjun knows what he is doing, probably crushing his own heart so badly he doesn't know if it will ever heal, but right now feels so good, in Hyuck's arms. He just wants Hyuck, even if it's just to be with him, perform with him,fight with him, anything. Just friends. Because Hyuck can never be only Renjun's.

_______________________________________

Saturday morning

Haechan's pov :

I woke up with Renjun my arms. He smells so good all the time. I started threading my hands thru Renjuns hair because they looked so soft. He moved a little and opened his eyes facing me. He smiled a little and mouthed 'good morning' to me. Out of instinct i smiled back and leaned down placing a kiss on both his eyes. I froze as soon as i pulled back realising, It's Renjun, whom i have feelings for, who doesn't like being kissed. But Renjun just smiled at me? And woke up saying, "get up. Lets freshen up and order something to eat."

He left the room to brush and take a bath. Leaving me all alone, in this haze, questioning if this is a dream. So dreamy. As if we are a couple from movie, doing things normal for a couple in morning.

Waking up in each other's arms, kissing good morning, smiling so softly......