Prologue

"Jay, we need to go to the club room. Ms. Ji called for a meeting." Heeseung hyung nudged me signaling to go.

"Go ahead, I'll just follow you there. I have to get something from my locker." I replied while packing my things in my bag.

I'm at the locker area to get my things that will be needed for my next class. After checking my things, I made my way to the club room. Then I heard an angelic voice with accompaniment of an acoustic guitar.

~Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing
Everything that we should be~

It's so soothing and I don't know, I had the sudden urge to find the owner of the voice.

~I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me
I laugh 'cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see
Anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night~

I thought it was coming from the music hall, but when I entered, there's no one there. My heart pounds louder the longer I hear the voice.

~He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing. Don't know why I do~

I'm about to head upstairs but someone mind-linked me.

[Jay! Where are you?! The meeting is about to start!] Heeseung hyung scolded. I linked back and when I was about to continue searching, the voice already stopped singing. AISH!!!