[ Cloudy ]

Ya'll daddy issues goin strong. Anyways, here's a mini story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ y/n 2nd POV ]

About 3 years ago, he had saved you. Through so many traumatic things, he was willing to do it all for you.

And today is the anniversary of adopting you and Dream, your sister.

Oh god.

Both of you and Dream had rushed over and prepared the house tidying to look normal, when in the backyard was a picnic blanket set up. Dream and you whipping up food for the 3 of you, drinks and music. Fairy lights hung over the giant tree of the backyard.

The night was ready, and god this work and effort was tiring but worth the time skipping school.

Just don't snitch to Wilbur...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He loves his kids so much. Oh my god.

His stream was STRESSFUL. So many questions about how his personal life was doing, although it was tough he got through it.

When he came back, the two wonderful kids were asleep on the couch. He sighs and smiles, placing his bag on the floor and heads toward it, layinv between them as their heads layed on his shoulder.

He knew dispite it all, everything would be alright.

And when he woke up, there was hyper giggling. He opened his eyes in amazment, Y/N and Dream sitting on the oppisite side of the picnic blanket giggling to themselves with pretty little f/c and white flower crowns on their head. Y/N notices Wilbur awake and grins. Dream looks over grinning. "Happy anniversary dad/papa!!"

The two tackle him, Wilbur bringing his two kids in an embrace, a tear slipping.

" Thank you too. I love you both.. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy Anniversary to my lovely girlfriend (and dumbass in the backvround stuck in barrier blocks)