➪ 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹 [𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸]

Start from the beginning

Lets go Jungkook... Nancy said picking Jungkook up getting inside. 

Time skip [night time]

MIN FUCKING JUNGKOOK YOU NEED TO GET TO BED NOW. Nancy shouted at Jungkook who was throwing tantrums at her as it was not his sleep time. Jungkook flinched due to the loud noice. Nancy had not been that good to him always. She harshly picked Jungkook from the floor and put him in his bed and left from there as she had some important 'business' with her boyfriend.

Jungkook never liked being alone as he was scared of dark and to make it worse his room, no whole house was completly dark and he was all alone  with some gaurds outside. Jungkook was crying silently trying to go to living room really scared due to darkness. He was carefully getting down the stairs but fell down from the 2nd step which caused him to hit his head on the floor making him dizzy. 'Ma 'da... Jungkook whispered before passing out.

With YoonMin [returning back in car]

He must be waiting for us..  Jimin said to Yoongi as he sat in passenger seat while Yoongi drived. Ofc.. we will reach soon.. Yoongi replied chuckling. I don't like that Nancy... what about you hyung? I had no other option but choose her to be his nanny.  Jimin suddenly said. Hmm.. mee too Jungkook always seemed to be a liitle scared of her... Yoongi said. Yeah.. I'm worried Jimin replied back shortly.

Soon they were standing in front of their mansion Yoongi pressing their code to get inside. As soon as they got inside they gasped in shock as they saw how dark it was. They never switch of all lights as they knew Jungkook was not a big fan of darkness.

On the lights hyung... Jimin said groaning. JUNGKOOK!!! Both of them shouted as soon as they saw Jungkook lying on the floor passed out. Jimin rushed to pick him up as they both rushed to hospital with him.

At hospital

Jimina you need to calm down honey... Koo is going to be alright. Jin said as he hugged his crying son in his arms who was blaming himself. Yoongi had called his in-laws as he knew Jimin would break down anytime soon. Yoongi could'nt condact his parents as they were out of station. Yoongi was just walking back and forth nervously. While Namjoon His father in law and Taehyung Jimin's younger brother sat there waiting for the doctor who was non other than Taehyung's fiance Jhope also Yoongi's twin brother.

Yoongi.. Jhope called as he came out from the room. Hobi, how is my baby.. Yoongi asked as others waited for a reply. He is alright now. He just had a small wound in his head and is sleeping now. He will wake up soon. Koo is changed to private room you can see him there. Hobi said smiling. Thank you hoba.. Yoongi said hugging while Jimin and others rushed inside to see Jungkook.

Jimin walked in with shaky hands as he saw his son looking a little pale. kookaa... Jimin called out as he carrased Jungkook's cheek. He is alright Jiminah... Jin said as he also sat beside Jungkook. Soon the the was filled with silence. But not longer as Namjoon spoke. 

What the hell happend in the house? Wasn't Nancy there? Namjoon asked Yoongi sightly angry at the thought of his grandson getting hurt. We don't know appa. When we reached home this is what we saw. Yoongi said sighing. I really doubt that Nancy. We'll have to check their cctv camera. Taehyung said.

Eomma... da... They were brought out from their thoughts as they heard Jungkook. Babyy... Koo... Jimin and Yoongi said as they rushed towards their baby. Babyy... are you alright? Jimin asked as Yoongi carrassed Jungkook's cheek. Koo ish fwine and strowng... Jungkook giggled and replied. Is it hurting baby.. anywhere.... Now it was Yoongi. No da.. Koo is dadda's strowng boy.. Jungkook giggled and smiled widely. Ofc... you are daddy's strong boy.
Yoongi kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Koo... look who's here... Jungkook turned around and gasped loudly as he saw his grandparents and His uncle. JINNIE!!! JOONIE!!! UNCWLE TATA!!! Jungkook shouted exitedly and they all laughed loudly. Yes baby!! Yoonmin moved so the rest could sit next to Jungkook.

How are you feeling koo? Jin asked kissing Jungkook's forehead. Koo is otay!! But Koo missed chu all. Jungkook said giggling loudly. Aww we missed you too honey bun. Namjoon said showing his dimple smile. Get well soon baby... uncle Tae will take you to amusement park. Tae said tickling Jungkook's side which made him burst into giggles. Weally!!!! Jungkook asked to which Taehyung nodded. Later they all had to wait till Jungkook was discharged.

Later it was found out that Nancy had left Jungkook and had been really bad to Jungkook. She was accused for child abuse and was send to jail.

 She was accused for child abuse and was send to jail

PLS VOTE🥺