nle choppa: first day out

So this is this nigga first day out and in happy because I haven't seen him in 3 months ( yes 3 months).he do dumb stuff that I don't like and he knows what.

Anyway I told him the night before that the key was under the mat outside. I wake up to a pleasure on my pussy I thought it was just my imagine  or a wet dream.

I thought it would go away but didn't but then I felt a par of hands on my thighs.i put my hand down there and you and I felt he's dreads. I started maon and tryed to push him away.

Nle pov

I got to the house and I got the key and opened the door and walked up stairs and saw y/n in the bed with just one of my big shirts.bro I find that sexy as hell tho so I crawled up under the covers and started rubbing her. she started to wake up but I kept on going, she put her hand down to try to stop me but is just pushed her hand back "Nuh I haven't had this pussy in 3 months"

"Nooo pl-" I said,as soon as I said that he put two fingers in me and started to go in and out 'wait" he started to go so fast I couldn't take it "sh-it Im about to cum~"

I started tapping him to let him know to slow down he didn't slow down an do was about to go crazy, I was about to cumm for the second time,and so I camm but I squirted "okay~" he stopped and came up "hey mamas I miss you, do you want to go out to dinner?" he said "yeah" , we took a shower together and want to go eat dinner.

( I hope that was good but I have been busy with school but I will be posting a lot of this on Christmas break)