He knows

It was a freezing cold winters night. I care not for the day nor year. I was stumbling down the wide cobbled road with my head down against the wind and only one thing on my mind. Undertaker. Rumour had it that my dear Undie had found out about the little 'fun time' that Willie and I had had at the office only days before. Rumours travel fast in the reaper realm. What I and Undie had to me was nothing more than a little fun, but he was a little more possessive. I was going to pay for what I had done and this both terrified me and filled me with excitement. Not paying much attention to where I was going I cleverly walked into the wooden door. "Ouch!" I yelped before staring up at the great wooden sign. I was suddenly filled with dread and contemplated turning and heading home but it was too late for that. Apparently Undie had heard my collision with the door as it now slowly creaked open to reveal two glowing green eyes and a long clawed hand. It really was a very eerie image.

"Hehe hello my dear" his usually silky seductive voice rang out. Even with his usual giggle I could hear the cold in his voice. It had only taken me those three words to learn that he was angry. How angry however I had no idea, but I was soon to find out. He silently opened the door while gesturing for me to enter. I hesitantly took a step inside and was instantly hit by the smell of death. The shop wasn't much warmer than the bitter cold outside but at least there was no wind. "It has been a while my dear" he whispered in my ear. I jumped, my heart suddenly racing as I realised how close he was. His silent movement was terrifying. "Hold yourself together, Sutcliff!" I thought. "It's only Undie." But only Undie could be pretty damn creepy when he wanted to be. His arms suddenly encircled me from behind and he buried his face in my neck, inhaling deeply. "Ah you smell so fresh and full of life, my dear." I managed to let out a giggle "Hehe some of us do prefer the company of the living, undie." " hmm so I've heard" was all he replied.

In an attempt to defuse the tension I perched myself upon the nearest casket and asked "much business today?" "Hehe do you really care?" This answer was cold and harsh. He wasn't going to be subtle about his annoyance. Luckily I don't do subtle. I hopped off the coffin and stared at him accusingly "come on then, get it all out." He did nothing but raise a questioning eyebrow. I could feel it rather than see it as his long fringe covered most of his face. I knew him well enough that it didn't matter. His silent response infuriated me and so I lunged at him, grabbing the front of his coat and shouting at him "say something!" This was a mistake. It is well known that I have a short temper. He liked to play with it. He could be cruel like that.

I suddenly found myself thrown against the wall with two strong, clawed hand pushing firmly on my shoulders. I gasped then hissed at him. "Is the violence really necessary, Undie?" He chuckled before tangling his fingers in my crimson hair and slamming my head back, into the wall. This disorientated me and gave him the access to my throat that he had been seeking. Before I could so much as gasp, his teeth had sunk into the side of my neck and a delicious pain shot through me. I happen to enjoy pain. In fact I may even go as far as to say I get a sexual thrill from it. Undie knew this all to well and was bound to use it against me. My delayed reaction seemed to anger him further as my arms were suddenly forced above my head and pinned by one taloned hand. I felt a sharp pain in my left cheek as his free hand slid down to hold my face. He said nothing. We remained in complete silence other than my raged breathing. I bite back my anger as I knew he was waiting for me to burst. I refused to give him the satisfaction.