Just the ending

Ginger bright POV
As we saw strawberry cookie fall into the mysterious batter we all gasped scared for what had happened but that was until we saw a different cookie come out of the batter she had red hair, long red cape I think it's a cape?, she had red eyes, some kind of tools but I was worried about strawberry where is she what happened to her? When I got out of my thoughts, there she was the evil cookie herself Dark Enchantress Cookie with an evil grin on her face as she said "𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎?" change what change I thought to myself "𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎?
(I got lazy so let's skip a bit 🤩)
Snicker doddle cookie POV
We were all down, none of us had the strength to fight back her powers were to strong for us. We were not prepared for this we didn't think it would be a battle we thought we would save a cookie but instead we are dying to a monster and none of us could do anything to stop it.
Ginger bright POV
I felt myself getting weaker by the moment as I looked up at her she was laughing and the one person I was supposed to save ended up being the person to kill us I saw to my left wizard cookie was crying and I knew he was scared but we were all scared of what might happen to us next.
Wizard cookie POV
I was in tears crying like a baby, the other two noticed and tried to calm me down but I couldn't stop because this can't be the end it just can't but at least I would get to be free from this and see ginger brave again with singing me a lovely song trying to comfort me but it hurted to much to even daydream at this moment.
Dark enchantress cookie POV
I watched as the cookies crumbled laughing at the sight until I felt a sharp pain in my back and I groaned in pain while I fell to my feet, looking above me I saw the cookie I'd never think I would see again.. Gingerbrave.
Gingerbrave POV
"Long time so see dark enchantress cookie" I grabbed her want and broke it in pieces as I saw pomegranate cookie run to her master and check on her, as I looked down I saw my friends laying on the ground strengthl less. "I'M COMING DOWN" I shouted so they could hear me. I ran to wizard cookie holding on to him while I got the others up on their feet but as we were gonna finally gonna try to take this battle they were gone pomegranate and dark enchantress cookie had probably fled the scene.
Nobodys POV
Everyone searched to see if they did leave but no sign so they decided to go back to the witches house which strangely the witch was also gone and the cookies celebrated with a party having fun sd the year's passed by they had a whole kingdom of cookies all living in peace finally being in harmony for more year's to come.
The End.
:)
I hope you enjoyed and I'm also sorry I tried to hurry this up just right now so yall wouldn't have to wait anymore.