Traitors

As the 3 cookies walk and talk strawberry wants to play hide and seek "Hey do you guys wanna play hide and seek?" strawberry said "Sure that sounds fun" gingerbrave said "so who's gonna be the seeker?" gingerbrave said in confusion "NOT IT!" strawberry cookie and enchantress cookie said "alright fine" gingerbrave said no defeat "here wear this" strawberry cookie said while putting a scarf around his eyes so he wouldn't cheat "ok ready" gingerbrave said "yep" both of the girl cookies said "1..2..3..4.." gingerbrave counted "5..6..7..8..9..10.. Here I come-" as gingerbrave said those words something sharp stabbed him in the back and he fell to the ground in pain. Gingerbrave heard laughter and took off the scarf only to find enchantress cookie laughing with a bloody weapon and strawberry cookie behind her just staring "HAHA, this is so funny isn't it gingerbrave?" enchantress cookie said "W..what?" gingerbrave said in pain looking at were she stabbed him "Well little miss strawberry here helped me with this little brave cookie they say?" enchantress cookie said laughing "W..why strawberry why?" gingerbrave said in a bit of sadness, all strawberry cookie could do was stare and giggle "T.. this isn't f-funny" gingerbrave feeling more blood loss "Well since I'm never gonna have another moment to enjoy this might as well say a few words" enchantress cookie said with happiness "The names dark enchantress cookie and your little "friend" here doesn't and never will be on your side and you might as will crumble since there's a more chance you will die! So... Sleep tight gingerbrave!" dark enchantress cookie said as she stabbed him again"AH!" gingerbrave screamed in pain staring to cry" Oh that must hurt.. Should I give it a break strawberry cookie?" dark enchantress cookie said with sarcasm" P..please don't d..o THIS!" gingerbrave said while getting stabbed again, while dark enchantress cookie looked at her again strawberry cookie nodded and let dark enchantress cookie keep going. Stabbing the poor cookie she laughed and laughed "STOP! PLEASE IT HURTS! PLEASE STOP! STOP PLEASE STRAWBERRY COOKIE HELP!"gingerbrave said screaming and crying his tears of frosting and his blood going everywhere "STRAWBERRY PLEASE DON'T DO T.. THIS PLEASE DON'T YOU REMEMBER EV.. EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU!" gingerbrave said but with more screaming, strawberry just stared and watched giggling while gingerbrave started to scream in pain again losing lots of blood.

Gingerbrave screamed with another stab in him "PLEASE STOP! S-STOP! P

Gingerbrave screamed with another stab in him "PLEASE STOP! S-STOP! P.. please.. stop." gingerbrave said until he completely layed there without movement. Silence. The only thing strawberry cookie and dark enchantress cookie could hear were their own voices" FINALLY! He's finally dead! That stupid cookie really thought about "helping" Gee what a dummy!" dark enchantress cookie said with laughter "This is very pleasing and thank you dark enchantress cookie for helping" strawberry cookie said with delight "My plea-" dark enchantress cookie was cut off by a cookie who was screaming "GINGERBRAVE, STRAWBERRY COOKIE, ENCHANTRESS COOKIE!" "you have to go I'll distract them" strawberry cookie said while dark enchantress cookie left with a spell of her wand. Strawberry cookie faked to cry "GINGERBRAVE GET UP PLEASE!" strawberry cookie said with fake cries "STRAWBERRY COOKIE!" wizard said knowing who the voice is "STRAWBERRY COOK-" wizard cookie stopped when he saw why strawberry screaming.
Gingerbrave was laying on there dead "s.. strawberry cookie what happened?" wizard said trying not to cry "A monster attack us!" strawberry said "W-wheres enchantress cookie?!" "she went to fight the monster" strawberry said with sadness as wizard cookie ran to gingerbrave and started to cry "This has to be a joke right?" wizard said staring to cry and strawberry cookie looked down and stayed quiet "GINGERBRAVE GET UP PLEASE! YOU PROMISED!" wizard kept screaming until his voice was dry "you promised.." wizard said passing out on top of gingerbrave. Back at the witches house strawberry had carried both cookies back "OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!" ginger bright said worried "A monster attacked us and enchantress cookie went to fight it but she's.." strawberry cookie started to cry and ginger bright gasped and hugged strawberry cookie tight "I promise we will figure this out" ginger bright said trying to cheer up strawberry cookie. Strawberry cookie that night felt something click and she noticed that she thought of ginger bright a lot and noticed that she liked ginger bright so she started to get mad at herself knowing that this could ruin her plans so she decided that she would keep her feeling hidden in the back of her head so that plan wouldn't be ruined.

The day after
There was a goodbye party for gingerbrave and everyone wore black clothes, some cookies were crying while others felt heartbroken of how such a young cookie could have a terrible thing happen to him. Strawberry cookie and the others were sad about what had happened and wizard cookie was still crying about how the love of his life could disappear right after they found each other "We should go now I think wizard cookie can't take this anymore" ginger bright said feeling sorry for the cookie "sure let's go" strawberry said as the three walked back they heard a voice from the door "W-what was that?" ginger bright said getting a bit scared "It can't be.." strawberry cookie said "It's enchantress cookie she's still alive!" strawberry cookie said with a bit of happiness knowing she might blow her cover "let's get ready and then we can go see" ginger bright said staring to carry wizard cookie so he didn't have to walk. Back at the place they got into new out fits ready for the new adventure.

"Now let's see where this could take us!" ginger bright said as all three of them walked back into the outside world to find ∂αяк enchantress cookie

∂αяк enchantress cookie.

(Sorry that I haven't done a chapter for some weeks now and I'll make the next chapter longer and again sorry)