Wake Up

It had been a long week, having to put in 14 hour overnights for the past 6 days was rough but now at least Abby had three days off to look forward to. As she got undressed she wondered how he was doing. They had a fight about how reckless he had been recently, he had come back with one side of his face bloodied and piercings hanging off. Not to mention he probably had a broken rib. She fixed him up like she always had but was a little extra harsh scolding him. They began to scream at each other and he told her there were plenty of other nurses he could get to help him. She told him to go for it and to make sure he picks one that would also fuck him and let him treat her like a sex doll.

They were both very stubborn and neither wanted to back down especially in the middle of an argument. He ended up leaving and she was thankful for the long work week to keep her mind off him. She hated to admit how much she had grown to enjoy having him around. Really she was just worried that one day he wouldn't come back. This was the first time she had seen him hurt this bad. She spent the night crying herself to sleep.

As she stepped in the shower she remembered that a few days after the fight she came home to a hand print burned onto her door and a pair of panties hanging on her doorknob. She had snatched them off her door and shredded them, throwing the pieces in the yard. She looked at the handprint and used her hardened nails and scratched it out. She had her answer, he had moved on and she knew he never cared about her.

As she dried her hair she wondered why she kept thinking about him, he obviously wasn't thinking of her. If he was it was only to find ways to hurt her. She shook her head and climbed into bed not even bothering to put on any clothes. She just wanted to sleep and not worry about anything or anyone.

Suddenly she was aware that her comforter was no longer on her but she wasn't cold. She felt the familiar hands moving up her thighs.

"I wanted to wake you up the way I use to." Two glowing turquoise lust filled eyes stared at her.

Abby sat up and pushed his head back before he dipped it down, "Dabi no."

In a flash he had grabbed her hands and pushed her backwards and hovered over her, "No? You're still mine, do you think that's changed? For that you're going to be punished kitty. Now be a good pet and keep those hands up here."

Abby nodded and saw Dabi arch his eyebrow waiting for a different response. "Yes sir."

"That's my good girl." He kissed her neck as his hands slowly moved down her arms towards her breasts. "I was hurt that you tore up my gift." He glanced at her and saw the confusion in her face, "Speak."

"I thought they belonged to someone else and you wanted me to know you moved on." She learned long ago to be honest and get straight to the point.

"Oh kitten," he took her nipple into his mouth and gently nibbled before wrapping his warm wet needy mouth over it while squeezing the other one. It pulled a moan out of Abby that he missed hearing. "Because we had a fight? Yes, it was a bad one and I never said it but there's no one else." He started trailing kisses down her stomach and lowered himself so his face was about her pussy. "And there never will be."

He slowly licked her moist cunt spreading it open, making her throw her head back and arching her back causing her to grind into his face. He held her legs open with his hands and began to devour her. He used the piercings on his face to cut into her earning him a low purr from her. He swirled his tongue over her plump clit and began to suck on it while pushing his chin into her in a slow side to side motion. He moved his hand and slid in two fingers, curling them up and hitting her sensitive ball of nerves.

Abby began to moan loudly and grind into him more, "Yes please. I'm sorry for doubting you sir. Please don't stop." Dabi chuckled, the vibrations causing her to scream out in pleasure. Just as she was about to explode Dabi pulled away and stood  up.

Abby's eyes shot open and pleaded with him. "Now now, don't cry kitten. I told you that you were going to be punished."

"But this isn't a punishment, this is just cruel."

Dabi walked over and held her chin with his thumb and forefinger, "Be a good kitten, don't pleasure yourself and I promise to make it up to you later. I just wanted to remind you that you belong to me. Understand?"

Abby was trying not to cry and replied while nodding, "Yes sir, I understand."

"Good girl," he kissed her on the forehead, "Now get some more rest I know you've been working hard."

With that she watched him walk out and she couldn't hold back the tears any longer and threw herself on her pillow and screamed.

Suddenly Abby sat up and looked around. It had all been a dream, he was never there. She grabbed her pillow and screamed into it. She threw off the blankets and grabbed her robe. She thought might as well just get up and do some cleaning. Before she had a chance to get dressed there was a knock on the door. She closed her robe up tighter and answered it.

She was shocked to find him standing there with flowers.

"Can we stop fighting kitten? I know I never said it but I need you and I didn't realize how much until this. I missed you so much." She hadn't moved so he continued, "I don't know if I have a chance anymore after I saw you rip apart my gift. I know I didn't deliver it the right way but I was a wreck and wasn't thinking straight. Please forgive me, I know we said some horrible things but.."

"Shut up."

Before Dabi could answer she had thrown her arms around his neck and he reached down and picked her up, wrapping her legs around him. He walked them back inside kicking the door closed behind him.

"I love you kitten and only you."

"I love you too Dabi."