Part-10

Heeseung looked at seonghwa at disbelief as seonghwa continued, " Yes. Sunghoon is my boyfriend and there is nothing going on Between sunghoon and heeseung. So please excuse us." Seonghwa looked at sunghoon and said," Let's go honey shall we?" and gave a sweet smile which no one saw before. He was always cold with everyone but as he was acting sweet with sunghoon everyone belived that seonghwa and sunghoon were dating. Heeseung looked dumbfounded as he looled at sunghoon hoping he would deny this cause it was clearly a lie.. Meanwhile sunghoon was processing everything then he quickly understood seonghwa was trying to help him get out of the situation then again he saw heeseung's eyes and how his eyes begged for forgiveness but sunghoon was not having it now not after he and his mom humiliated him in front of everyone. He took seonghwa's hand and nodded unable to say anything as he stared at the floor not wanting to meet Heeseung's eyes. Both males were behaving totally opposite at that situation while sunghoon was thinking about heeseung and him, Heeseung was thinking about other people who were nothing to him.

Seonghwa took sunghoon's hand smiled and went out of the crowd before throwing glares at Heeseung and his mom as Heeseung's mother returned the glare, Heeseung continued to look at the floor unable to think anything.. 

"Are you ok sunghoon?" seonghwa asked once they were out of the crowd and away from everyone. They were currently siting in one of the cafes near there uni which was owned by seonghwa and he made sire there was no one else in the cafe..
"Yeah i am fine.. Thanks for saving me" sunghoon said sniffing..  "Don't say you are ok.. When you are clearly not ok.. " seonghwa said looking at sunghoon's eyes, hearing this singhoon broke down in tears once again..

Seonghwa moved closer to sunghoon and hugged him which made sunghoon flinch at the sudden action so seonghwa wanted to pull away but sunghoon said, " Don't.!! I was just surprised " and hugged him again.

End of flashback ~

"Sir, I want to ask some questions." said sunghoon when heeseung came back with the pizza.. Heeseung," what is it?" sunghoon, "Did you really see me as a friend back then?"