Then he went in, licking it up. Changmin trembled at the tongue licking his dick up like an ice cream. Juyeon hummed in delight.

"Fucking delicious. I wanna eat you up just like that."

"Eat me. Do as you want. Fuck me up." Changmin begged.

Juyeon let out a low chuckle before digging in. He thrusted his tongue into the whip creamed hole while playing with the dick. Changmin moaned endlessly at the action. His hips were unable to stay still, thrashing around.

Juyeon squeezed his dick hard making Changmin scream out loud. But it was soon replaced by slutty moans when Juyeon tonguefucked him out so hard.

"Ah~~~ Haa~~~ Juyeon, Juyeon~~~~Haa~~~!"

Juyeon squeezed the dick harder making Changmin choke on his moans. He desperately tried to get Juyeon's hand off his dick but Juyeon wasn't budging. Changmin cried out at the stimulation.

"Please! Juyeon, please! Let me cum!!!" Changmin begged amidst cries.

Juyeon ignored him and continued to eat him out. Changmin made slutty noises, unable to contain himself. And that was just what Juyeon wanted.

The empty shop was filled with slurping and slutty moans of chanting Juyeon's name and more dick. Juyeon couldn't stop eating out Changmin. It was too addictive.

"Juyeon! Juyeon!!!!" Changmin screamed as he let out a dry orgasm.

Juyeon felt Changmin shudder and he let go of his dick. Changmin let out a breath of relief when Juyeon also pulled out his tongue.

But that was soon replaced by a long whine. Changmin abruptly held onto the counter when Juyeon flipped him, stomach onto the counter.

He braved himself for what was coming but he still couldn't hold back his surprised moan when Juyeon entered him.

"Juyeon! Ahhhh~~~~ Nghh~~~~! Yes yes yes!" Changmin screamed in delight as Juyeon's dick fucked him out of his mind. "More, more haa~~~~ yes, Juyeon, harder! More~~~~ ahh!!"

"Fuck, you're fucking noisy. Got so many things to say, huh? Just like a fucking whore." Juyeon spat onto Changmin's back.

Changmin shuddered when the saliva hit his back. He wriggled his ass back further if that was possible. Juyeon smirked in amusement. He grabbed Changmin's hair, pulling him up. Changmin yelped at the pain but his eyes shut close at the pleasure.

"You're nothing but a dirty hole for me. A fucking tight wet hole for my dick." Juyeon hissed.

"Y-yes! For your dick. Juyeon! Juyeon dick! More dick!" Changmin chanted as if he was out of his mind.

Juyeon laughed at how zoned out Changmin was. He kissed and bit onto Changmin's neck, not slowing down his speed.

Juyeon's dick gave immense pleasure to Changmin and he was getting turned on even more with each of Juyeon's insults. His hips grinded back, trying to swallow more of Juyeon.

"Stay still, you slut." Juyeon growled and that made Changmin obey right away.

After a couple more thrusts, Juyeon got sloppier, almost nearing his high. Just then, Changmin reached behind, gripping his arms.

"Wa-Wait!" Changmin whisper-shouted.

Juyeon frowned before hearing it too. He stopped abruptly. Both of them looked up at the approaching car in front of the shop.

"Shit." Juyeon cursed under his breath.

He pulled out of Changmin and dragged him down to the floor. He flipped them over so that he would be lying on the cold floor instead of Changmin. Then, the lights came on and footsteps were heard. 

"Patata-dee-dum~~" Their colleague hummed as he went into the staff breakroom. 

"Why is Chanhee back?" Juyeon hissed.

"How would I know?" Changmin retorted back. He wriggled on Juyeon's lap to try to get comfortable in his position. But Juyeon gripped his waist with a threatening glare.

"Don't you dare move." He growled lowly.

Changmin's lips curled up into a mischievous smirk. Juyeon shook his head warningly but it was too late. Changmin moved his hips, pushing his ass onto Juyeon's throbbing dick. Juyeon pressed his lips together to suppress his noise but he was already near his high. 

"Isn't this exciting?" Changmin giggled quietly, enjoying the way Juyeon squirmed under him. 

Juyeon let out a sigh and looked up at Changmin. He grabbed Changmin's head and pulled him into a kiss. The kiss was feverish with hushed breaths and sighs. 

"Let's make it more exciting." Juyeon grinned.

Changmin looked confused until Juyeon shoved his dick inside his hole. Changmin almost let out a yell if Juyeon didn't shove his tongue inside his throat to shut him up. Changmin moaned into the kiss, gripping onto Juyeon's shoulders tightly. 

"Keep your voice down." Juyeon scolded, "Do you really wanna get caught by Chanhee and get told off for the next whole week?" 

Changmin shook his head. He bit down onto his lips to quiet down while his hips moved to chase pleasure. Juyeon's dick was brushing against his prostate and it was doing so good to Changmin's body. 

"That's better." Juyeon chuckled. He let his hands rest on Changmin's waist while his lips were busy, sucking Changmin's nipples.

"N-No~~ it's too much, Juyeon. I-I can't!" Changmin whimpered at the stimulation. 

Juyeon hummed with his lips wrapped around Changmin's nipple. The slight vibration sent chills through Changmin and he shuddered harder. He grabbed Juyeon's hair and pushed him into his chest. Juyeon gladly let himself get suffocated, sucking Changmin's nipple. His hand played with the other side, twisting and pinching the hard knob. 

"Ah! Ah! Haa~~~: Changmin moaned in ectasy. 

"Changmin...." Juyeon groaned, "I wanna cum. I wanna cum inside you so bad." 

"Hmm....Y-Yes! Cum! Juyeon's cum inside me...." Changmin murmured, quite out of his mind. 

Juyeon chuckled, amused at the adorableness. He kissed Changmin's cheek and brushed back his hair full of sweat. He stared into Changmin's dazed and desperate eyes. Juyeon let out an exclamation of awe. 

Just then, the lights went off again and they heard the door close. Chanhee was out of the shop now. Juyeon looked back at Changmin and smiled.

"You're fucking beautiful." He whispered.

Changmin whimpered at that and leant into Juyeon's touch. They kissed again, full of passion and lust. Changmin moaned into the kiss as Juyeon started thrusting up into him. 

"Hngh~~! Juyeon, Juyeon, Juyeon~~~~!" 

"Fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum." Juyeon groaned as he desperately fucked into Changmin.

Changmin also bounced his ass down, meeting Juyeon's thrusts. Both of them were out or reason, fucking to feel pleasure. Noises were uncontrollable and wet sounds filled the air. Their lips caught each other, entangled in a wet lustful kiss. 

"Ahhh!!! HAA!!!!!" Changmin screamed as he came.

"Ahh..... fuck!" Juyeon let out as he shot his cum into Changmin.

Both cam at the same time, riding their high together. Changmin continued to grind on Juyeon even after he came, Juyeon smiled down at Changmin, resting his head on Juyeon's chest. He brushed back Changmin's hair and gently stroked it. 

"Tired?" He asked softly.

"Hmm..." Changmin murmured, burying his face between Juyeon's shoulder. 

"You can rest." Juyeon said then added, "After we finish cleaning this up. We do need to close up the shop." 

"You do it." Changmin protested.

"You're the one who messed up their order this morning." 

"It was one mistake!"