Chapter 6: Saving Jupiter part 2

*Back on the ship when Caine and Jupiter were brought back safely with everyone waiting*
~Third Person's POV~
After Caine Wise had save her Majesty Jupiter Jones from marrying Prince Titus the two of them were back on there ship where Stinger, the ship crew, and Seraphina Jones was waiting for them on the bridge and where they saw them standing there Seraphina couldn't be more happy to see her sister Jupiter was dressed in her wedding dress still but she saw that her sister was dressed into a purple dress with a happy expression on her face.
Play video:

~Seraphina Jones's POV~

When I heard the doors open I had been having a conversation with Arya on the bridge when Stinger told me to turn around when I did there stood before me was my sister Jupiter

When I heard the doors open I had been having a conversation with Arya on the bridge when Stinger told me to turn around when I did there stood before me was my sister Jupiter..... We both had tears of happiness in our eyes and we both hugged each other tightly before we pulled away from each other and I smacked her arm and said "Don't ever do that to me ever again!" I said before calming down again as Jupiter smiled promising me she'll do that again unless she absolutely has too "I don't suppose you have back up clothes do you this is a bit much," I looked at what she was wearing.
"We might have something Jupiter it might be in your room ready for you," I said to her and she left with Caine for company as Stinger spoke "There seems to be something between those two your highness," then Arya spoke "Yes I do sense that Commander Stinger let them figure their own feelings out so don't interfere," as we set course for back to Earth so Jupiter could see our family I'm enjoying being in space.
(5 minutes later)
~Jupiter Jones's POV~

Once I changed Caine and I went back to the bridge where everyone was at

Once I changed Caine and I went back to the bridge where everyone was at...... I stood beside my sister on the bridge she was talking to Stinger about something important it seemed like then her other half took over "You've done well dealing with 2 out of 3 of the Abrasax children Jupiter now comes the harder task for you," she says holding her hands together calmly then I spoke "I think it's time Seraphina and I went home now to see our family and what harder task," asking confused when Seraphina/Arya spoke again "The harder task is yet before you as we speak now it's facing the eldest son of the Abrasax family Prince Balem Abrasax my fiancé and lover," as she walked around the bridge towards a window.
Pic of Seraphina/Arya:

~Seraphina/Arya's POV~

I was so glad that Jupiter was safe and not married to that weirdo Prince but I am ready to go home

I was so glad that Jupiter was safe and not married to that weirdo Prince but I am ready to go home..... While looking out the window seeing the beauty of space and the Galaxy I might change my mind I have Arya whose apart of me now and we can switch bodies whenever we needed to her memories of her past before she died made me want to fix things between her and Prince Balem Abrasax which tells me that it isn't going to be easy for us all. The Galaxy looked so beautiful from my eyes when Arya interrupted my thoughts "There's more in this Galaxy that is beautiful but we need to get Jupiter home and fix things with Balem," as our ship was making its course towards Earth.
Play video:

*Meanwhile on the planet Jupiter at Balem Abrasax's Palace that same moment in the throne room*
~Third Person's POV~
On the Planet Jupiter inside of Balem Abrasax's palace in the throne room the young Prince was sat in his chair watching on a screen of the last moments he had with Princess Arya when she was dying in his arms the memories of her last moment with him haunted him including when he killed his mother Queen Seraphi Abrasax but then was interrupted by his head guard Mr. Greghan and pulled up current security footages of recent events.
Then Balem saw his Arya reincarnated she looked exactly the same but the same question ran through his head "Will she remember me though remember us," watching a video of her speaking to Titus's assistant before causing chaos.
~Prince Balem Abrasax's POV~
For so long we've been apart always doomed to meet the same fate like before..... After a millennium of searching and suffering the same fate like before we can be together again nothing will stop us from marrying and baring a child of our own my eyes never leaving the screen of her killing Titus's guards and assistant "My lord we've received news that your mother and the Princess have been reincarnated and headed back to Earth," Mr. Greghan said to me as I spoke "Find the family on Earth then bring them back here alive for negotiation," he bowed before leaving me alone.
Soon all your memories will come back to you my love......
Play video:

*End of Chapter 6: Saving Jupiter part 2 *
Play video: