𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽

Start from the beginning

I stood up, trying to hold in all of the emotions I felt at once. Hermione and Ron were avoiding looking at her from where they stood.

"I can't-" Hermione covered her watery eyes, "I can't.." She walked away with Ron following.

I took the chance to find Malfoy. And when I do..

I'm gonna kill him.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

DRACO'S POV
I can't believe what I've done.

I killed the person I love, the person I care for more than I care for myself.

What a selfish mistake.

But, it had to be done. If I weren't to kill her, i'd have to end my own life just so I wasn't completely head over heels for her.

Maybe I made the wrong decision.

She deserves to live more than I do.

I was too caught up in the moment to think. To realize that now I have to live without her makes everything so much worse.

"I hope you're not wishing for sympathy." Someone spoke to me, causing me to turn in their direction.

"I didn't want to do it-"

"But, you did." He revealed himself to me, my own weapon in his hands, pointed directly towards me.

"Do it." I cried, "I have nothing to live for- KILL ME!" I begged, shouting loud enough for the world to hear.

"I will." Potter responded, his face almost covered in her blood.

"Why are you so hesitant?" I asked him, "Is it because you know that you won't be able to live with that guilt?-"

"Shut up-"

"Is it because you know what comes next? How your friends will look at you?-"

"You killed her!" He reminded me, "If you loved her so much, why would you kill her?!" He sobbed, his arms becoming a bit shaky.

"You don't understand-"

"You're right. I don't." He stepped forward, "And you won't live long enough to explain.."

HERMIONE'S POV
"How do we go on, Ron?" I questioned my friend, my eyes red and puffy due to all the tears I lost.

"I.. don't know.." He refrained from crying to stay strong.

"What would she do?" I turned to him right after he pulled me in for a hug, halting the crying I was doing for so long.

"The right thing." Ron answered with a sniffle.

I pulled away to look at him, "No, she wouldn't." I smiled.

"No.. she wouldn't." He agreed with a soft chuckle, "But she'd do whatever she had to to save everyone around her."

I let go of him to reach for the map in my pocket, knowing that she'd want us to keep everyone safe like he said.

I found Harry's name right next to Malfoy's, wondering what they could be doing since their names were so motionless.