𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎

HARRY'S POV
"Could you walk any slower?" I overheard someone walk into the room as I hid under the staircase.

Dumbledore and I returned to the Astronomy tower after finding a Horcrux. It took sweat and tears to receive it and we still have to deal with the fact that there are more.

"Y/N.." I whispered to myself after hearing the familiar voice, my bracelet flickering F/C.

She confusedly looked down at her wrist as if she didn't know what the glowing color meant.

"Could you be any louder?" Draco responded with a quiet tone.

"Maybe.." I noticed the smirk on Y/N's face as she stepped out, being visible through a gap in the steps.

"Not a great time." Draco walked out in front of her.

"Good Evening, Draco." Dumbledore announced after seeing his student that was pointing his wand directly at him, "Ms. Dixon.."

"Riddle." Y/N corrected.

'What?' I thought, my eyes widening.

"How did you find that out?" Dumbledore asked her, backing away as if he were afraid.

"That doesn't matter." Draco shakily held his wand in the headmaster's direction, "Who else is here- I heard you talking."

"I often talk aloud to myself." Dumbledore clarified.

"Are you that lonely?" Y/N laughed.

Dumbledore ignored Y/N's joke and turned back to Draco, "Draco, you are no assassin."

"How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you." Draco replied through gritted teeth, pulling Y/N behind him.

"Just get it over with." Y/N whispered in a fast pace.

Draco shivered, unable to actually cast the curse to end Dumbledore's life.

"This isn't you, Y/N," Dumbledore voiced with concern, "Your friends, and Harry, would be very disappointed-"

"Stop speaking of him," Draco ordered, "Look- I have to do this. He trusts me. I was chosen." He lifted his sleeve, revealing the Dark Mark that was there.

Even though I was right the entire time, I'm wishing I could've been wrong. I'm hoping that Y/N doesn't choose to side with him.

She'd effortlessly end us all.

"Just.. let me help you-"

"Ah ah ah, headmaster." Y/N used her powers to snatch Dumbledore's wand away from him.

"Be careful with those abilities, Y/N. One wrong move and you could cause unfixable chaos." Dumbledore explained with subtle hands, "You wouldn't want to harm anyone now, would you?"

"Of course I would." Y/N twirled the wand between her fingers before pointing it at him.

"You've done something." Dumbledore faced Draco.

""Something"? What "something"- What are you talking about?" Draco denied.

"You've cursed her." Dumbledore pointed out with sad eyes.

Hearing that made me pull out my wand and aim it towards Draco, fighting the urge to reveal myself and risk getting killed.

"Just stop- stop talking, alright?" Draco shoved his arm forward.

"Let me help you, darling." Y/N stepped behind him with a grin, holding his arm still with the help of her hand.

'Darling?..' I glanced away for a split second.