Chapter 85:

In the huge gymnasium, there are more than ten thousand spectators. At this time, everyone was quiet, bgm stopped, everyone looked at the woman standing on the elevator platform.

After a few seconds of silence, Tang Qiaoqiao finally spoke.

"Celebrate the New Year, wish the New Year, New Year, year after year! The years are long and the time is like an arrow, the past is like a smoke, the pain is bitter, and I hope that everything will come true from now on..."

The audience at the scene was stunned.

What is this?

Isn't this the big New Year greeting song "Happy New Year" that everyone has heard since childhood?

Really familiar.

It's just that this is a New Year's Eve concert, not the Lunar New Year Gala. On the stage of the New Year's Eve concert, the actors and singers are trendy and fashionable. No one has sang this kind of "retro" song.

Especially Tang Qiaoqiao just danced the charming girl group dance, every action made the audience's heart burst to the ground. Now the style of painting has changed and he sang "Happy New Year", the changes are too fast, and the audience is a little bit switching. Here comes.

The director who had been staring at the stage for fear of another accident was dumbfounded when Tang Qiaoqiao sang. He intended to delay Tang Qiaoqiao. He didn’t expect that she would choose to sing and just sing. She actually sang such a time-honored song, which seems incompatible with the whole stage design today. Then, should he cut the background music to her? What?

This is a serious question.

However, the director did not expect that Tang Qiaoqiao's practice of playing cards in such an unreasonable manner made the atmosphere of the scene even more exciting. The audience screamed while throwing light sticks. This is the most enthusiastic cheer of the concert so far.

Director:? ? ?

Is he really old and can't keep up with the thinking of young people now?

But no matter how much, the director saw that the response was so good, he no longer hesitated, and quickly asked the staff to play music for Tang Qiaoqiao to cooperate. Fortunately, he has a good relationship with the owner of the record company who originally sang the song.

Tang Qiaoqiao quickly thought of the lyrics in his mind, and glanced at the side of the stage with a corner of light.

Director, why is it still not good? She can't hold it anymore, and she only remembers the lyrics of the first few paragraphs of this song.

Tang Qiaoqiao waited and waited, instead of waiting for the lowering of the elevator platform, he waited for music.

As soon as this music rang, the whole venue was tainted with the atmosphere of the New Year.

This time, Tang Qiaoqiao can't come to the stage at all, so he can only bite the bullet and continue singing.

Not only that, the audience also sang along with Tang Qiaoqiao.

"Celebrate the New Year, wish the New Year, New Year, year after year, I wish everyone a peaceful year..."

When he sang where he had forgotten his words, Tang Qiaoqiao had a clever idea and remembered a trick often used by professional singers. He pointed the microphone at the auditorium and shouted: "Everyone, come together."

So then, the whole venue became everyone singing "Happy New Year".

The residents living near the venue listened to familiar music, and they had the illusion that the Lunar New Year was ahead of schedule.