The Bunker

When I arrive they gave out journals so we won't lose our minds while we risk our lives out in the field and such...

Day 1: 

           As soon as I've arrived everyone was scared to death. But the most enjoyable part of all of this is the men... Their biceps piercing through their clothing, made my little carrot go so hard making it believe that I grew an inch or so. But of course, everyone was looking at me, there was jealousy in their eyes, they knew how SKINNY I was ;). After that, I went to go search for my bunker and... there he was Draco Malfoy, his greasy slicked hair, the way his roots f his hair looked so homeless~, and you can't forget his flat ass. But in reality, I was actually looking for Papa Smurf, I know that he's a major ass to me but since there are none of his ladies around he has no choice but to be with me, so naturally, I do expect him to find me. 

Day 2: 

        One of our captains ordered us to get up at the crack of dawn, of course, we were all tired, especially people who never served in the army but unfortunately I was one of them... "GET UP YOU MAGGOTS," said my captains he was one of the meanest captains out of the rest of them, he didn't care if you broke your leg, He was determined to win this war. After that we had to partner up with someone know expecting now will want to partner up with me because of how SKINNY I am however a miracle happened Draco Malfroy picked me "hey shawt- uh I mean Nick, you're gonna partner up with ME". In such command, my left like my soul left my body in such quiet joy. Later we were the first ones to win our captain was impressed but still hesitant of us.