75

Mina was already downstairs since Nayeon and the other moms told her to eat already. Nayeon and Jennie were inside the room since they needed to keep an eye on the girls.

"How long has it been?" Jennie asked

"A week already" Nayeon said and sighed

"Did Jisoo say anything about her condition?" Jennie asked

"Not really, but she said that we should just wait. Chaeryeong got all the vitamins she needed already, they also feed her enough for her to be healthy" Nayeon said and Jennie nodded. They glance over Yuna who was sleeping at the side of the bed and looked at the three other girls; Yeji, Lia and Ryujin.

"Its already evening, the girls need to eat" Momo said as she entered the room.

"Now?" Nayeon asked and Momo nodded

"Girls, come on, let's go eat dinner" Jennie said and the girls nodded

"Nayeon, we'll go out first okay?" Jennie said and Nayeon nodded

Jennie left with Yeji, Lia, Ryujin and Momo. They went out of the room and towards the hospital cafeteria.

Nayeon then walked over to Yuna to wake her up from her sleep.

"Yuna sweetie, come on, you need to eat dinner" Nayeon said softly and patted her daughter's back.

"Hmm..." Yuna groaned

"Come on, we need to eat sweetie" Nayeon said and Yuna slowly got her head up. She rubbed her eyes and glanced over Chaeryeong.

"How about Chaeryeong unnie?" Yuna asked

"Don't worry, Mina is going back here in a while. Jisoo needs to check her as well" Nayeon said and Yuna nodded.

Yuna stood up and was about to leave but then when she was about to remove her hand from Chaeryeong's, she felt the older gripping on her hand.

Yuna's heart raced and then looked back at Chaeryeong.

"Unnie?" Yuna asked to make sure

"Unnie, can you hear me?" Yuna asked. Nayeon also looked back at the two, she checked on them.

"Yuna, what's wrong?" Nayeon asked

"S-she gripped ln my hand mom" Yuna said

Nayeon was confused but she waited for her daughter.

"Unnie, if you can hear me please grip on ny hand" Yuna said softly

A little later she felt Chaeryeong gripping on her hand once again. She felt so happy, Chaeryeong can hear her.

"Mom, Chaeryeong unnie gripped on my hand. Does this mean she's getting better?" Yuna asked excitedly

"She is sweetie, but do tell her you need to eat dinner first" Nayeon said and chuckled. Yuna nodded and then Nayeon left the room first.

"I'll go eat dinner unnie, I'm glad you're getting better. I love you" Yuna said softly and kissed the older's forehead before going off to the cafeteria.

She excitedly made her way towards her friends and her parents.

"Oh Yuna, you seem so happy" Rosé said and chuckled

"She is" Nayeon said and chuckled

"Why? what happened?" Ryujin asked

"So, I was about to leave with mom to go eat dinner here at the cafeteria. I was still holding Chaeryeong unnie's hand and then I stood up and she gripped on it! I feel like she could hear us!" Yuna said excitedly