THIS!!

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST AHHH SECOND PAGE OF BOOK IG TY @fucklifejustreadsmut for the request!!!
—————————————————————
dream and george were really mad at each other, so george thought to steal some money from dream, which wasnt a good idea but at least maybe he'll pay more attention to george.

after calling karl and making the plan, he waited for dream to go to toilet, then he sneaked into his room and stole some money, $200.

-time skip(theyre at the mall)-

karl went upstairs to go find some new stuff for his new house, moving on with sap. george was looking for maybe some new sneakers.

dream meanwhile saw that some money was missing, so george was too, luckily, george had his location on so dream went to find him.

as george entered a shop, dream saw the kind of georges hoodie so he thought its george, it was.

"george." a tall blonde man speaks, grey sweatpants, a black hoodie and jordans, its dream.

"i- dream i can expla" george got interrupted by dream.

"explain that you sneaked out with my damn money?" dream cooed, he was def angry, but he knew the key to teach george a lesson.

george was speechless.

"lemme help you learn your lesson george." dream has a confidence voice, making george a shiver.

george was confused, a white hallway? oh no. there were the toilets. as dream drags george into a bathroom he gets him on his lap.

"now george tell me, what you shouldn't do?" dream hummed

george thought what if he was brave and tease dream? yeah that was risky but there he goes.

no responding, just looking in the other way.

"i see my little slut got confidence, huh?" dream grabbed george by the face and made him face to face him.

"lemme see if now youll be speechless asshole." dream started to untie their pants

george was a little shocked abt whats gonna happen. dream wasnt even caring, no prep.

"ngh" george moans as loud as he can, he couldn't hold it, dream just adjusted him into his dick. dream hold george up and moves his body as fast he can to fuck george out.

loads of moans, george starts to quiver, both males about to cum.

"hmm baby i see now you aint speechless, are you?" dream cooed

"n-no" moans and heavy breath breaking georges word.

as both of them cums, dream grabs george in his arms, cleaning and dressing george and him up.

george couldn't walk well.

-aftercare🙆‍♀️-

dream got george home and prepared him a bath with roses, and helped george to clean himself up.

"youre an idiot, never steal my money again, you know you can ask." dream cooed

"mmm but this week you werent paying attention to me so i had to do smth" george giggles

"ha you shouldn't do that, just ask, idiot"

"fine fine"

—————————————————————
jsjsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjs guess who did a new page ???? OMG ME! cringe lmao back to what i was about to say oh yeah thanks for the request, also i need more requests ill try to do all lol and im thinkng about smth with teasing yk? idk but until there see ya BYE MUAH