You spend the remainder of the day contemplating if one can actually die of embarrassment, and if it's possible to get off a ship while still in hyperspace. At some point you fall asleep.

——-

Blinking into the darkness, it's hard to decipher how long you'd been asleep. As your eyes adjust and the fog of sleep lifts you remember just where you are and the flush returns to your face as you recall your earlier blunder.

Embarrassment subsides for more pressing needs, and you're mortified at the prospect of trying to cross the ship to relieve yourself. You check your communicator, its the middle of the night... you hoped it would be morning and you could find some busy work to hide yourself in. Sliding the compartment door open and stepping outside, your feet clang into something on the floor. Your brow furrows in confusion at the small platter of food and water flask at your feet. Stepping carefully over it, you then manage to make it to the fresher and back without running into a certain bounty hunter.

You grab the tray as you return - did he leave this for you? You shake your head at the thought and duck into your compartment. The small creature from before is sitting, innocently as ever, on your pillow. "Barging in again are we?" - it just makes a gurgling noise and stretches its hands out towards your tray.

Is it...a baby? It's sort of cute, in a tiny gremlin who breaks in while you are in the shower sort of way.

You sit down on the blankets next to him and he scooches closer to you. "Hungry?" you ask, opening the packet of spiced jerky and offering him a piece. He takes it eagerly and begins munching away, his ears wiggling in the most endearing way. Ok, so maybe you could forgive the little guy. What could he be doing here? Is he a bounty? a fare? his kid? You laugh at the idea of Mando having big green ears under his helmet. The cute factor only grows the longer the two of you sit together, sharing the meat, fruit and water off the tray. Exchanging funny faces and pretending to understand the inane babble coming from him 'oh?' 'really?' 'tell me about it!' you encourage him in his epic tale of non sense.

He's in the middle of what seems like a very exciting story when he just stops talking and stares at the empty door way. Mando bends down to see in to the compartment, and a huff of air comes from the helmet. "Making friends kid?"
His voice, normally so low and authoritative, now sounding so causal catches you off guard. You'd only ever heard him really speak with Peli and he seemed so gruff - like it was a chore to have to communicate to others. It's a wonder he seeks out people instead of droids, he could almost be one for all you know. The little creature waddles over to him, giving him "up" arms and making a pathetic noise. Much to your surprise, the Mandalorian scoops him up and then looks at you.

You freeze - what do you say? Uh, so you saw my...everything? Deny you were masturbating in his shower? To the thought of his hands on you? Your heart beat picks up and you feel the scarlet flush on your cheeks - oh god are you just gonna keep staring at him like an idiot?

"Thanks, uh, for the food." You manage to blurt out.

Smooth.

He just nods silently at you, straightens up and saunters off with the child.

You scramble out on your hands and knees and just peek around the doorway to watch him and he walks over to his room. He opens the door and somehow you are not surprised to find its just a compartment, only slightly bigger than yours, a slide out metal cot with a few blankets and a makeshift hammock hanging from the ceiling. Bare necessities around here. I suppose when you are made of steel, a soft bed is a little redundant.

He is muttering something to the kid as he helps him into the hammock, the whole scene seems oddly domestic for someone so feared by hardened criminals everywhere. As the kids leaves his arms to plop down in his hanging nest Mando freezes and your breath catches in your throat. His helmet turns to the side and you are sure he must see you spying on him.

Crap.

But he just casually closes the door, locking the baby inside and strides over to the fresher and closing himself inside. The action seems almost theatric. No... that's girlish fantasy. You slink back into your room and lie back, questions rolling around in your head, who is this guy? A Mandalorian, fearsome bounty hunter, trained killer and also - wet nurse? You chuckle. It seems a little naïve to be crushing on a man you know nothing about and have literally not even seen. Then again maybe its just one too many lonely nights curled up on the floor at Peli's. You wrap your blanket tight over your shoulders and resign yourself to sleep.

——————-

What you don't know is on the other side of that door Mando hangs his head low under the water, eyes closed, still picturing you in this same place; He can't help but wrap his fist around his length... Wet tousled hair, skin flushed red. He starts to pull long lazy strokes down to length. The way the suds were running down your curves. His pace quickens. Do you still smell of his soap? His hand starts to rub over the head of his cock and his jaw tightens. And maker - your hand between your legs. He thinks what it would be like to touch you there, taste you there. The thought alone is enough and his whole body tenses and he growls your name lowly as he spills out onto his hand.