Dylan smirked, and yet his eyes held no mirth. He grabbed a fistful of my hair.

"Stupid mutt. You're the reason I was humiliated! You're the reason why Ronnie and Shawn left!" He hissed at me. Gasping in pain, I grasped the arm that was grabbing my hand, and that seemed to anger him even more. Yanking me off my seat, he pulled me upwards, and I was standing on my toes.

"You should just die, you slut. Did you open your legs for that new boy as well? Huh?" Dylan snarled. Immediately, the girls started protesting.

"Hey, you take that back! Luka isn't gay! He's ours!" The girls chorused, and some of the boys voiced their thoughts as well.

"Not cool man, not cool. Luka's a nice guy. He just doesn't know what type of person he's talking to. He'll come to his senses sooner or later, though." A few boys agreed with this statement. Dylan looked around the class, noticing how everyone was against him.

"Tch!" He scoffed, before releasing me, and I dropped to the floor. After that, he exited the class. I quickly crawled back to my seat, frantically wiping my tears away, quietly sniffling. The class fell silent again, with some people looking at me, almost regretfully.

Soon enough, the teacher walked in, and class continued on, as though nothing happened.

__________

Slowly but surely, school was ending. I didn't see a glimpse of Luka anywhere. But from what I heard from the girls, he left class early due to unknown reasons. I sighed softly, and stepped through the school gates, only to be blocked by a car. A beautiful jet black car, exactly like the one I was brought home by yesterday. It was my first time riding a car yesterday.

It was surrounded by a crowd of students, gasping and taking pictures out of awe. Out of the blue, a voice reverberated through the air.

"Excuse me guys, but can you please step away from my car?" Everybody immediately turned their heads, and they soon exploded in excitement.

"Oh! My! God!!!! The new school prince, Luka , is so rich?! He's so perfect, I'm going to die!! What's his Cloak Colour?" The girls swooned. The guys immediately went up to Luka.

"Yo man, would you let me take this beauty out one day? I'd love to drive it even once!" Some of them eagerly asked.

Luka, the student in question, seemed to think for a while, and his expression was unreadable. Soon, he smiled brilliantly, and nodded his head.

"Next time, okay? I have to get back home now. Do you mind?" He said, slowly moving towards his car. The girls immediately shuffled out of the way, some taking photos like crazy.

Unbeknownst to them, Luka had somehow hidden me from view, and slowly inched me towards the passenger seat. Opening the door, he ushered me in, and placed his bag onto my lap, before closing the door. Somehow, nobody noticed all the movement.

Beside me, the door opened, and Luka came in. He was silent as we started the path to his house. After leaving the school's vicinity, he let out a loud sigh.

"I almost got caught, I forgot to change the cars..." He murmured softly to himself. I let out a small questioning sound. He turned to me, and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, I didn't bring my other car along, so this one ended up garnering too much attention." I nodded my head quizzically, implying that I accepted his apology.

Slowly, silence filled the air again. Luka handed me a tiny remote, telling me I could play music or any video on the little TV. What little TV? "Press the red button, and you'll see." Luka chuckled mysteriously. I did so, and something opened from the ceiling, moving down to reveal, literally, a little TV. My mouth opened in wonder, and Luka laughed at my reaction.

I was never allowed to use or watch a TV before, much less a little one in a car. I looked at the buttons confusedly, and turned to Luka to ask. He smiled, a little sadly when I stated my reasons for inexperience, and taught me how to use it. I quickly became engrossed with the little TV on the wall, and time passed very quickly.

"We're here." Luka announced, and I looked away from the little TV, and saw something akin to a mansion. My mouth dropped ajar, and I was at a loss for words. He chuckled softly at my reaction. "Come on, let's go in?" He asked, and I immediately nodded my head.

Helping me out of the car, he opened the door and ushered me in.

Needless to say, the place was beautiful. It was minimalistic with a dull but cool colour scheme, and everything was neat and tidy.

Seeing my reaction, Luka was somewhat confused. "You've been here before, haven't you?" I froze up at the question. Yes, I was. But I couldn't pay that much attention to the details of his house since I had more pressing matters at hand. Like getting home on time to escape abusive parents.

Luka immediately realised his mistake, eyes shooting wide open, and apologizing quickly. I smiled grimly, and nodded my head, uncomfortably rubbing my arm. Silence fell again, before Luka sighed.

"Well, since you're here, you can explore the house or do anything you want." I nodded my head, before starting to move towards the stairs.

Reaching a room on the third floor, I noticed it was closed, unlike the rest. Reaching for it curiously, I turned the doorknob, and inside was a woman.

We made eye contact.