__________

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed out. "Shut up, you stupid mutt." Mr Rea snarled at me, before taking out his belt and whipping my stomach. I only screamed louder.

He had me tied spread eagle on his table, with my legs touching the end of the tables and my arms tied painfully behind my back. His member was in me, and ripping me open. He wasn't gentle at all, and didn't bother preparing me.

The pain from the whipping made my mind fog up, and I couldn't think. I could only shout for mercy that would never be granted.

"Shout all you want, you stupid slut. My room is soundproof." Mr Rea scoffed at my relentless yelling. He then took on an even faster pace, and I felt something tear, before the pain came. Mr Rea didn't seem to care about the blood pouring out of my hole, and he decided to finish inside.

"Your father would be proud. Haha, I'll take a picture." Mr Rea said, before I heard the sound of a shutter clicking. Snapping my head up, I looked at him horror as he sent the picture to Father.

"Pfft, your father replied. Says you were born to be like this. Says I can use you anytime I want, though I have to pay a fee." Mr Rea smiled. "Come to my office every day from now." He told me, before he cut off the strings holding me in place and pushed me off the table. "Now fuck off."

I whimpered softly, before crawling towards where my discarded pants were. Slowly getting into a kneeling position, I forced the pants up my legs, and yelped in pain as it rubbed my bottom. The blood seeped through the pants, but nobody would notice since the colour was black. Picking up my bag and books, I stood up, ignoring the intense pain in my body. Mr Rea would do something worse if I took my own sweet time in his office.

Slowly limping to class, I ignored the looks from the people around me as I headed to my class. Deciding not to focus on the pain in my bottom and the sting in my stomach, I walked in while class was halfway through. I was late again, even though it wasn't my fault.

"Guess who decided to finally show up." The teacher hissed. I mumbled out a sorry before heading to the back of the class and plopping down in my seat. It was literature class, and Luka had it as well. From how he looked at me from across the room, he was angry. At me, I figured. Why?

All of a sudden, the door slammed open, revealing a very injured Dylan, covered in bandages, and as always, flanked by his lackeys. He pointed a finger at Luka. before screaming. "You're dead meat!" Someone else walked in as well, looking older and more collected. It was Mr Halli.

Mr Halli looked at Luka, and sized him up, looking up and down. He tutted in disgust. Turning to his son, he said, " You got beaten up by such a person? What a disgrace." Dylan's face flushed red in embarrassment. "He just caught me off guard!"

The teacher was confused. "Sorry, mister, but if there are any problems, please head down to the headmaster's office to solve them." Mr Halli looked at the teacher, before scoffing and glaring at Luka. "You, boy, come. We're solving this with the headmaster, since this teacher of yours says so." He mocked.

Without a fight, Luka stood up and wordlessly exited the classroom with Mr Halli and Dylan. Dylan glared at Luka, and almost looked as if he was going to attack him. Luka just looked bored.

Soon, the class returned to the original lesson, but there was an air of discussion in the air, as to how much Luka had fucked up. The girls were in tears over their prince being taken away, while the boys just looked as if they wanted to enjoy a good show.

Guilt consumed me. It was because of me, that Luka had knocked Dylan unconscious. It was because of me, that this even happened in the first place. I sniffled softly, shakingly holding back a few tears.

After class ended, I headed to the toilet. From my bag, I took out a small piece of glass. It looked beautiful, shining in the light. Slowly putting it onto my arm, I applied pressure on it, letting out a small gasp when the glass punctured the skin. After that, it was a haze. I just kept cutting, cut after cut, and feeling horrible about the trouble I had caused Luka.

I caused Luka to be in trouble. Cut.

I caused him to get scorned by Mr Halli. Cut.

I might have caused him to be expelled from this school. Cut.

After all, Mr Halli had a high social standing. Luka would never win. Cut.

I'm so useless. I'm pathetic. I'm a waste of space. Cut.

Maybe I should just end it all. With one good cut.

Pressing down onto my arm, I started shaking. Did I really want this? Yes. But..

Do I dare to die?

The answer immediately popped into my head. No.

Another feeling consumed me. Regret? I felt horrible. I sank down onto the toilet floor, hugging my knees to my chest, as I thought about how much I made the people around me suffer. Sobbing softly, I stayed there till break was over.

I heard the bell ring, and I bounded up, desperate to not be late to my next class again. Just as I was exiting, I cleaned up most of the blood, and kept my precious glass shard carefully into my bag. Wiping up the stray tears, I opened the door.

The school was in chaos.

What?

People were talking excitedly about something that had happened, but I didn't know what. However, everyone was talking about it, so it wasn't hard to eavesdrop on their conversations.

"Hey, have you heard? About the drama that happened in the headmaster's office?" A passing student said to someone. I shivered uncontrollably as I remembered what happened in there. Nevertheless, I followed behind them to listen to what happened.

"The new guy, Luka's insane! He somehow got Mr Halli to drop the subject on the fighting incident!" "No freaking way. Mr Halli can't possibly!" The reply came, before the student talked again. "Yeah, and right now, Dylan just looks like a clown! After all that crap about Luka regretting it, his father just dropped the charges! Haha, I'd like to see his face right now!" I stopped in my tracks.

How did Luka get out of trouble? Mr Halli was known to be stubborn and hardheaded, and wouldn't just suddenly drop a matter like this, especially if it concerned his son. It was a mystery.

Just then, a few squeals from the girls at the end of the corridor made everyone's head turn. Surrounded by throes of girls, there stood the man in question.