I punched her shoulder with a fake angry face. I couldn't believe she wouldn't trust me. Excuse her?? Crossing my arms I gave her a dirty look.

,, As if you're always on time'' I said rolling my eyes.

,, Actually, I am'' Gwen said while patting my shoulder.

She was right. Ugh, I hated it when she was right.

,, Want to discuss this forever or finally get into this bs called studying''

,, You're unbelievable'' Gwen said rolling her eyes taking a thick pile of books out of her bag. My eyes widened instantly.

,, All this?!''

,, Yup''

,, Shit''

Y/N POV

I moved to my locker and searched for the books I needed. Some people were staring at me as they have never seen a person before.

I turned around and saw a group of girls whispering to each other and giving me dirty looks. They were the same fucking girls who pointed their fingers at me, the first day of school. As much as I wanted to punch their faces I just ignored them and walked towards class.

All the seats were taken except for one, in the middle front of the classroom. Everyone could see me from there but to make things less awkward I just sat down there. As I was waiting for class to start I noticed someone's eyes on me.

I slowly turned my head to the person but he quickly looked away. Okay? I didn't pay much attention to what just happened but some girls didn't like it at all. One stood up and came to my desk looking at me while chewing bubble gum.

,, Can I help you?'' I asked her.

,, I need your wannabe ass to stop looking at my man'' she responded.

,, Wannabe? And your man was looking at me so-''

,, Why would he look at someone like you?'' the girl said mockingly.

I narrowed my eyes at her. Bro, this is the last thing I need at this school. Some of this doesn't even feel real, I can't believe this is actually happening to me.

,, Okey honey you need to cool your insecure ass down, sorry your ,, man'' was looking at me?''

Her evil smile turned into a death stare and she looked behind her friends with an,, this bitch serious?'' face, but then back to me.

,, Did I stutter?'' I said while leaning my head on my hands and smiling.

She was about to explode when the teacher entered the room, kindly telling the pupils to lower their volume and listen. I was guessing that she was a supplier teacher because the students kept trolling her the entire class and it was hard to keep up with her.

Instead of yelling, she tried to talk with a calm voice but the teenagers didn't take her seriously. These people were so childish, the woman was just trying to do her job and I felt sorry for her. For the next 30 minutes, they made monkey noises and threw papers at her and I had enough.

,, EYY! Can y'all weird-ass bitches shut the fuck up and let this woman do her job!?'' I yelled turning my face to them.

They looked at me surprised but said nothing anymore. I just heard the girl from early say things like,, Who does she think she is'' or,, I'm going to beat her up''. I just looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

, Thank you Mrs. L/N but please watch your vocabulary''

, Do you want to teach or not?'' I questioned her. She remained silent and turned back to the board.

For the rest of class, the students stayed quiet and participated in the lesson. You see, I'm not the type of person who uses yelling as a solution, but if there's no other fucking way...

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing and I got up. As I was about to leave the classroom someone pulled me by my arm and it was the guy who looked at me at the beginning of the class.

I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

,, I'm sorry about Nessa, she can be... overprotective sometimes'' he said.

,, It's alright, I don't really care''

,, I'm Liem, Liem Whiston''

I sighed. ,, Look man I don't want beef with your girlfriend so better we just don't talk okay?''

,, That's fine, sorry'' he said nervously while scratching the back of his head.

I nodded and moved. Overprotective? I mean I'd call it insecure psycho but if he says so. At least I didn't feel so dumb anymore because if Nessa could make it in here, why shouldn't I?

,, Ayy new bitch''

Ohh hell naw.

Nessa moved up to me. ,, So you think because you don't dress in your uniform that you're all gangster and can talk to us however you want?''

,, You were being annoyed, so I just said what I thought, got a problem with that? At least I'm not gossiping about people but tell them shit in their faces because I ain't no fucking pussy''

She and her gang just gasped while some boys listening to our conversation started to hype me up. This is so ghetto y'all.

The girl came closer to me and whispered in my ear: ,, At lunch-time, meet me in the restroom let's see if you're all just talk'' then left.

1377 Words

I think this chapter was complete shit 😃