"I-I'm not sure... parking lot?"

"Okay, okay, I'm on my way unnie"

"Please Yuna.... I... I can't breathe...."

"I'm on my way unnie, don't worry okay?" Yuna eyes started to form tears.

::::::::

She didn't care about the teacher calling for her. All she cares about right now was Chaeryeong. She knew something bad had happened. She ran down the stairs which confused the students but also Ryujin and the others who were at one of the hallways.

"Why is she in a hurry?" Ryujin asked

"I don't know" Yujin shrugged

"Where's Chaeryeong unnie?" Miyun asked

"I don't know. She said she'll be at the faculty and-"

"Chaeryeong" Lia muttered and ran down the stairs as well and the rest of the girls followed her.

Yuna ran quickly to the parking lot. The other girls following her but Yuna was pretty fast. Lia couldn't catch up that much but then Yeji, Ryujin and Yujin was able to run fast.

Yuna searched around the parking lot, trying to find a car where Chaeryeong could be.

"Have you found her?" Ryujin asked

"Not yet!" Yeji said back as she scanned other cars

Yuna was panicking. She wasn't sure where Chaeryeong really was. She tried to think, if she was Abby, where would she put Chaeryeong.

She looked around and spotted a car from far away. She quickly ran towards it and then looked.

Her heart suddenly dropped, tears were flowing down to her cheeks. She saw Chaeryeong, already passed out inside the car, her phone in her hand.

"Yujin, call the ambulance!" Ryujin said as she also saw Chaeryeong

Yuna tried opening the door of the car but it was no use. She needed to find something that could eventually break through inside the car.

"Chaeryeong...." Lia muttered, seeing her cousin unconscious inside the car made her tear up. Her heart was clenching, why would someone ever do this to Chaeryeong.

"Unnie, hang on okay?! I'll get you out!" Yuna cried as she started to punch the window of the car. She thought that if she could break it through there she could open the car from the inside and get Chaeryeong out

"Yuna, you'll hurt yourself!" Ryujin shouted

"I don't care!!!" Yuna said back and kept punching the window with all her might. It started to break, cracks were forming and Yuna's fists were starting to bleed.

"Yuna, you're fists!" Yeji said as she tried to pull Yuna away from the car

"Let me get Chaeryeong unnie!!!" Yuna shouted. She didn't cared if she would get hurt, all she cares was she needed to get Chaeryeong out of the car.