"You came at a good time. You can help me with something" I dragged him towards the staircase.

"What can I do?" Shawn shrugged.

"Can you pack Soren's bag with his stuff? I don't know about his timetable. I think you can do it. If we take his books, you two can go to college. I'll drop you two at the college" I explained to him.

"Yeah" He ran upstairs and entered Soren's room. He started packing Soren's books according to the timetable.

"This man is a fucking liar. He said that he hadn't yet begun to study" He thought so, turning over the Chemistry book on Soren's study table and looking at the short notes which had pasted all over the book. Suddenly, he saw a folded white sheet of paper between the pages of the book. He took it and unfolded it.

"Damn! Man," Shawn was surprised to see a pencil art of Diana. It was really beautiful. "He isn't a liar. He hasn't studied...Hikiz" He fold it again and hide it in another book because he had to pack the Chemistry book too.

"What did you hide?" That voice made Shawn's body tingle and that was Sarah.

"Nothing important" Shawn shrugged.

"I can't accept it," Sarah said as she smirked.

"Shawn, come" I shouted from downstairs.

"Thank god! You're the best Ame" Shawn thought so because if I hadn't called, he would have been caught up by Sarah. "Let's go" Shawn grabbed Sarah's hand and ran downstairs since he had no other choice. "But-" Sarah tried to speak but they were stunned by Nicolo's deadly glance. Realizing the meaning of that glance, Shawn immediately let go of Sarah's hand. Nicolo nodded at them and moved.

"Let's go" I shouted from the yard. Shawn took all the stuff and got into the car.

"Shawn, tell your mom I miss her" Aurora waved at us.

"Bye Shawn" Sarah also waved at us.

"Bye sweetheart" Shawn waved at Sarah back as I started the car and began to drive.

"What? Sweetheart?" I looked at Shawn through the front t mirror and smiled.

"I'm sorry. I just-" He looked at the ground.

"Don't be sorry. It's just okay" I simply smiled with him through the front mirror.

"Where are we going, Ame?" I loved the way he called me 'Ame' as Soren and Sarah used to call me like that.

"Sorry dude, I forgot to tell you that Soren was invited to a sleepover by Diego after the party" I sighed as I rotated the steering wheel.

"What the f-" He swallowed his words.

"Is there any problem?" I looked directly at him through the front mirror.

"Nope" He looked at the ground but I saw disgust in his eyes.

"You are scared of Nicolo, aren't you? There is nothing to be afraid of. He just wants to protect Sarah, his little princess. You know, boy's troubles. I remember when Sarah was about 3 years old, Nicolo started planning how to get her out of boy's troubles. I know, it's wired but it's cute" I burst out with laughter. Shawn tried not to laugh but he failed. "I know, Sara has a crush on you but anyway she is stubborn so be careful" I started teasing him.

"Soren is right. You liked to tease teenagers" He clenched his jaw.

"Yeah. It's funny though" I tightened my hands on the steering wheel. "I think we're in place but Soren isn't here" I mumbled. I and Shawn stayed there for a while after I parked the car at the beginning of the street.