Chapter 4

ELLISTON POV

I feel her staring at me again so I look at her direction again and I saw her tearing up while not removing her stare at me even she notice that I was staring at her too and after our staring to each other for few minutes she wipe her tears with her hand and I hear the cashier asking for my order.

"Sir!Sir!" I hear the cashier say for many times.

"Oh sorry my order is the one Barkada Sulit bundle and two melon slush" I said and smiled.

" That's all sir" said by the cashier.

" Yes"I said.

" Your total is 500 sir "said by the cashier.

" Okay here" so I gave her 1000 pesos and she gave me my change.

" Ok just wait for your order here sir" said by the cashier and she point at one side of the counter where I will wait so I won't interrupt the line.

After few minutes the cashier gave me the two melon slush and said to me just wait in the table for the other orders so I just came back to our table where Alayna is seated and I saw her head bent over a little to the table and when I put the tray on the table and I saw tears crawling down to her cheeks which she wipe with her hands when she saw me and she stand up and go to the bathroom. She stay in the bathroom for a while and came out there before our order arrive.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she just nodded her head at me.

" Are you sure?" I ask again.

" Yeah! I'm okay I just remembered something that's why I got teary eyed" and she chuckled after saying that.

" Okay enjoy the food" I said and pointed at the food in front of us.

"Oh! Bat andami pangtatlong tao ata inorder mo " she said and laugh finally I saw her smile and genuine happiness.

"Hoy!Tinatanong ko bat andami mo inorder at bat ngumingiti ka dyan" she said with a confuse look at me.

Oh shoot she caught me staring and smiling while watching her. Oh! I'm so doomed haydssssst.

"Oh nothing I just want to try that cause it look interesting and if we didn't finish it all you can take it home" I said in a bored voice and I just smiled at her after saying that.

"Okay" she awkwardly said and has a hint of confusion on her face. So I'm preventing myself from laughing at her reaction.

"So let's eat" I said to and she just nodded at me and she started to eat already.

She enjoyed the food I ordered and she always compliment the food from time to time. So I just can't help but to smile at her reaction. After we finish eating and called the waiter to pack our leftovers while waiting for that her phone rings and she when she look at the called name I saw hint of worry in her face and when she answered the phone I saw how worried she were.

"Viana! Where are you pupuntahan kita " I hear her say that with worried voice.

"Sige Dyan ka lang papunta na ko ha calm down I will track where you are calm down Viana okay" She said and she ended the call and do something to her phone before she stand up before she get all her things the take out is already finish so the waiter gave it to her.

"Thank you for this and here's my number just call me for our training or practice and bye I really have to go cause my friend needs me" She said and give me a piece of paper.

"I can take you where she was so you can go there as soon as possible " I said while looking at her face.

"No! I already track where she is and It's just around the corner so it's fine. Cge bye I have to go cause she's calling again I think she's already panicking now" She said and answered the phone and she running to go out of the restaurant and so I also go outside the restaurant and go to my car to go home cause it's already 5 in the afternoon and I also have nothing to do outside so it's better to go home.

ALAYNA'S POV

"Viana nandyan ka ba Viana" nasan kaya cya dito Ang location na tinuturo ng tracker sa phone nya eh.

Naglakad ako ng naglakad hangggang sa nakarinig ako ng mga mahihinang sink at salita.

"Bat nandyan nanaman siya okay na ko eh nakalimutan ko na lahat eh bat cya bumalik d ko kailangan" sabi ng bosses na sigurado ako na kay viana kaya lumapit ako at naconfirm na viana nga un. Pagkadating ko sa harap niya ay niyakap ko cya binulungan na ayos lang yan. Iyak pa rin cya ng iyak kaya tinawagan ko na ang kaibigan namin na si Liam. After 5 rings he answer it.

[Hello! Why did you call! Do you need anything! Have you seen Viana! Ayna!] He said.

(Yeah I need something can you up us at this address that I Will send thru text btw I'm with Viana and she's having a breakdown and I don't where her car is)
I said panicking in the phone.

[Sure send the address immediately I will go there] he said in an authority tone.

(Thanks) and I hang up and send the address to him immediately and I look at viana who's looking at the floor blanky while crying and shaking while I'm hugging her. After 30 minutes I hear a car pull over so I shouted were here and I hear footsteps running towards our direction after few seconds I see Liam standing there and eventually go to viana and I whose already sleeping because of tiredness, panic and stress. We both carried her to the car of liam. We put her in the back seat and I sat in the shotgun seat and Liam drove to our condo. He help me put viana to her room and I said he can sleep here but he refuse because he said he had a shoot tomorrow and it's early and it's his condo is near the shoot place. He stayed for an hour and left. I go to viana room to look at her and find her medicine after that I put it in the bedside table so she could drink it if she wake up. I will sleep in her room so I could monitor her.

So many happen today there are goods and bads. But I hope tomorrow will good to me and nothing bad will happen to me and people around me. I will hope for the best not for the worst.

After thinking that thoughts I fell asleep next to viana.

_________________________________________:)