Chapter 41: New school year(start of 2nd year arc)

Start from the beginning

Miyuki: "What? so time flows differently right there?"

Maya: "Our time is much slower than them. Its only been 3 months since Tatsuya went missing but he alerady spent a whole school year right there. Pretty amazing right?"

Lina: "The time difference is terrfying."

Maya: "Anyways, Miyuki, Lina chan. Both of are already 15 right?"

Miyuki: "Uh, yes?"

Lina: "What about it?"

Maya: "Which is perfect. ANHS is currently opening a new enrollment for the first year. I'm sure you guys will get accepted easily. Although you guys will be Tatsuya's kohai. Is it fine?"

Miyuki: "Fine by me."

Lina: "Me too."

Maya: "Allright. You guys get to shower now and pack your things. You will depart later. And don't bring your CAD. Its unnecessary and will attract a lot of attention."

Miyuki&Lina: "Understood."

With that, me and Miyuki went back for a while to preapare things up.

Timeskip, 13.00

Back to Maya's room.

Maya: "That was fast."

Miyuki: "I can't waste anymore time."

Lina: "Geez, Miyuki. Are you that eager to meet Tatsuya again?"

Miyuki: "Interpret it however you want."

Lina: "By the way, you look good with that sleeveless dress."

Miyuki: "I could say the same with your half sleeve blazer."

Maya: "Allright, stop with the outfit complimenting. Anyways, I also got some informations. They say you can't bring phones or anything right there. So yeah, too bad for you guys."

Miyuki: "Then how are we supposed to be in contact with you?"

Lina: "Don't worry, Miyuki. This walkie talkie here is what I used to talk with Maya sama." I said as I showed her my walkie talkie.

Maya: "Yeah right. Give that back." she said while snatching the walkie talkie from me.

Lina: "Wait, why did you take it?"

Maya: "Its too risky. And can be easily confiscated. And the dimensional trigger is also too risky." she said while showing that she already took my dimensional trigger.

Lina: "Wait, then how are we going to travel through dimensions and communicate with you?"

Maya: "Which is why I've preapared the perfect dimensional traveler." Said Maya sama as she showed us 2 boxes.

Miyuki: "What is this?"

Maya: "Open it."

With that, Miyuki and I opened the box and looked at the content inside.

Lina: "Smartwatch?"

Maya: "Precisely. But its not an ordinary smartwatch. Its called Interdimensional traveling accesory. Or INSTA."

"