Chapter 41: New school year(start of 2nd year arc)

Start from the beginning

I can't reply her anymore. She's right. Miyuki went out of control when she knew Tatsuya was missing. The city was a total chaos. It took a lot of effort just to stop and restrain her.

Miyuki: "Cut it off, Aunt Maya. What do you want?"

Maya: "I'm not going to waste anymore time. Tatsuya is alive."

As soon as Maya sama spoke those words, Miyuki's eyes immediately widens.

Miyuki: "Really?! how do you know?!"

What a sudden mood change. Her gloomy atmosphere is literally gone. It was replaced by a cheerful atmosphere.

Maya: "Fufufu, I knew you would be delighted. Lets get outside first shall we?"

With that, Maya sama unlocked the prison.

Lina: "Miyuki...are you okay? is the treatement rough?"

Miyuki: "I'm fine, Lina. This is nothing. And no, there are no other prisoners here. So I'm the only one. And yeah, with me being alone there will be no one to disturb me."

Lina: "I-I see..."

I was worried some old fart will try to rap- nah, lets just stop that.

Maya: "Lets go upstairs."

With that, we move upstairs back to Maya sama's room.

Miyuki: "So, tell me the details, aunt Maya. How is Onii sama alive?"

Maya: "For now, lets see this footage."

Her computer's screen started to lit up. And it shows Tatsuya with the brown haired boy I met at Paris.

They were at a bench near eiffel tower. 

Kiyo: "Here. You're not yourself when you're thirsty."

Tatsuya: "Thanks."

The video ends because that's all I record. I don't want to get noticed.

Maya: "See now, Miyuki? he's alive. He's just at another dimension right now."

From Miyuki's eyes, tears of happiness started to drop.

Miyuki: "Onii sama...you..you're alive..thank God.."

Maya: "Wipe your tears. Because things are not so simple."

Miyuki started to regain her composure and stayed focused again.

Miyuki: "What do you mean?"

Maya: "Explain, Lina chan."

Lina: "Yes. Apparently, Tatsuya is enrolled at Advanced Nurturing Highschool of dimension 39. I've heard that from the Paris citizens that Advanced Nurturing Highshcool are on a trip to Paris."

Miyuki: "dimension 39? is that the dimension Onii sama is in?"

Maya: "Yes. Its a cursed dimension that seals any form of magic. Even if you bring your CAD there, nothing will work. The only thing that remains is your physical and intellegence."

Lina: "That means, even Tatsuya's super powerful magic would get negated. But he's still pretty much an above average human right there." 

Miyuki: "I see....and this Advanced Nurturing Highshcool, can you tell me about it?"

Maya: "Its the best school at dimension 39. They says the graduate has 100% employment rate."

Miyuki: "Isn't that too good to be true?"

Lina: "That school is full of suspicions."

Maya: "And this is where things got complicated. He already spent a year at that school."