Chapter 15 - Puppet

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Smoke...

Scratching the back of my neck, I looked over as I was about to say something else but she interrupts me.

Asami: Not to mention how you have been avoiding me. You haven't been speaking to me since that night at the festival.

I stayed silent, looking away but a hand moves me to look at her directly.

Asami: What's wrong?

' She's not going to give up... '

Y/N: Nothing.

Asami: You say it's nothing but I don't feel like it is just fine. You said you consider me your friend and friends look out for each other.

She takes a step towards me as I looked at her.

Asami: Please for your one good deed of the day, talk with me.

Y/N: I-

" Hey, you two! "

Before I could speak, two northern water tribe soldiers run over to us as we both looked over to them. One looks us over as the other stands behind them and I glared at the eyes one.

Y/N: Problem?

Soldier 1: You have seen any suspicious activity?

Asami: No, we were just talking.

She answered as she placed a hand in front of me and I looked at her, but my focus is on this bastard at the moment. He looks at us both once again and takes a step towards me.

Soldier 1: Watch your tone.

Y/N: Sure, I'll watch yours as well.

Soldier 1: I should-

There's some shouting in the distance as the soldier behind the other puts his hand on their shoulder.

Soldier 2: We need to go! Remember, some rebel thugs have been caught by the avatar!

Soldier 1: ... Let's go.