Ch. 2 Things get HOT!

Lilly looked away from Gavin and to    the kitchen for a second or two and than grinned " I don't know.....maybe a.....um... Romance movie!......Or no...actually a horror movie!" Lilly said giggling and looking back into his eyes. Gavin pretended to think about it "Well the first option sounds good but the second.....yeah the first one seems good" Gavin said grinning and smiling! Lilly smiled than fake frowned "You sure...the horror choice seems go.." Lilly stopped as Gavin interrupted her "Yes Lilly! Yes I am sure!" Gavin smiled as he leaned over to kiss lilly! As their lips touched an immediate spark happened, his lips were like kissing a rose, it was a long tender kiss, it lasted for about 2 minutes untill Lilly pulled away. They shared a smile as Gavin said "I love you!"..... "I love you too!" Lilly said as she leaned her head onto Gavin's shoulder. Gavin grabbed the remote as he flipped to a romance movie on the T.V, "Aha.... Found the one!" Gavin said, Lilly lifted her head off Gavin's shoulder, "Oh! That's a good one!!" Lilly said.... "Ok...The bachelor and the server it is!" Gavin said. As Lilly layer her head back down onto Gavin's shoulder the doorbell rang. Ding ding dong!!