"He is sleeping, let him rest." He said and stand beside Midorima.

"How was Tetsuya.....is he still..." Akashi ask which earn a nod from Midorima.

"Honestly, we should stop asking Kuroko for help, because he is suffering too" Aomine said quietly but everyone heard which they agreed inside but they can't, Murasakibara was in a critical condition. With his mood uncontrollable because of the breaking of the bond. Sometimes, he will cry and sob for a whole hour, sometimes he starts to laughed while holding a picture, sometimes smiling while smelling a shirt, but the worst is His sadness and anger starts to mix which resulted from him being aggressive, which what just happened two hours ago.

It was when they are in middleschool where they all are friends, they play basketball and together do everything with a smile on their face. They don't know each other's secondary gender nor they care about it. They study at the same school and join the same club which is basketball club which they are good at. They are even famous for it. They are contended with one another, even if they fight they knew that nothing can break their friendship. But something unexpected happen.

Flashback

On the start of the spring, all of them go to the court to practice which turn out the normal day. After they practice they begin to clean the Court and with the schedule of Kuroko and Murasakibara to clean the ball and lock the door the others start to leave one by one with just the both of them remaining. Both of them sweating from the heat of the court resulting for both of them to release a pheromones, Murasakibara unconsciously release his pheromones which resulted for the inner omega instinct of Kuroko to come out, resulting for a loud thud and a whine coming from Kuroko, releasing a vanilla scent which smells delicious. Murasakibara turned and stop on his tracks when he heard his inner wolf start shouting frantically.

Mate..MATE!!!

Murasakibara gasped and starts to growl and grab Kuroko's collar.

"Disgusting....I, Murasakibara Atsushi reject you, Kuroko Tetsuya as My mate" Murasakibara finish talking and His wolf started running around his mind while shouting.

BASTARD!!!!! MY MATE!!!! TAKE IT BACK!!! PLEASE!!!

Pain shut in Kuroko's chest resulting for his legs to weaken and kneel at the ground. Clutching his chest while shouting and sobbing from the intense pain. Kuroko tried to stand up which he can't but tried to talk.

"I accept-" Kuroko didn't finish what he is saying when he suddenly collapse and lay on the ground. He tried to keep his senses in which he regretted when he heard Murasakibara says something.

"Don't you ever show your face to me, You're disgusting."

He starts to walk away while walking he can hear his wolf howling in pain.

Mate..sorry mate

He didn't mind the wolf and ignore it until  he walk home.

Kise who forgot his phone in the court come back but see something that hurts him the most.

Kuroko was lying on the ground, unconscious. Blood coming out of his mouth and eyes.

Kise run to him and try to wake him up but it's no use. He found his phone and call an ambulance and then call Aomine who run towards them. The ambulance came and they take Kuroko and Kise and Aomine also get there in no time. Aomine called Satsuki, Midorima and Akashi to inform them what happen and all of them get there. They all wait for the doctor to come and after 1 hour of waiting, the doctor come out of the room and walk towards them.