Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath

Start from the beginning

But Hattie said "Actually, everyone's gonna die 'cause I am the virus" She shows her hand and it had three injector looking marks on it we stare at her "It's embedded in capsules" She starts to walk as Shaw looks at her then us "I need to find a way to get them out" She turns to leave but suddenly the window burst sending everyone to the ground.

I grunt on impact groan I look up to see three men in full black gear wearing helmets firing guns as a fourth comes in I quickly got up with Shaw and Luke we run I jump over a wall landing on the other side I quickly got up as Luke was next to me Shaw looks to us, we stare then he nods I got up turn and fire for Luke to roll forward and Shaw to slid forward both grab a gun.

I move forward we fire Luke knocks the man to the side through the glass wall I kick the 2nd man weapon out of his grasp for Shaw to hit him with his gun at a pillar I grab my other gun we went to the edge seeing them take Hattie, Luke said "Now or never" Shaw said "I'm more of a 'now' type of guy" I said "I don't like the word never".

Luke nods said "On my three" I notice Shaw looking at an elevator I shake my head look down Shaw said "Sure" I said "I'm ready" We look down Luke said "One, two, three" I grab a cable and turn to see Shaw not doing it we go down really fast I kept my grip for a bit then Luke let's go going down fast I said "What the fuck" I let go heading towards them.

Luke grabs onto the 3rd man and I grab onto the 4th man "Hello" Luke pulls the gun to fire at the Shaw who's in the elevator I join firing at him with the man's gun just makes a finger gun at us "I hate him" I punch the man throat grab the cable swing over with Luke next to me holding his man we run holding our guys towards Shaw who notice.

We hit our men's helmet at the glass cracking it making Shaw lean back Luke yells "Fuck you" I yell "Eat a dick" But Shaw makes a motion about it to us as we move away, I notice Luke lets go goes down landing on the last man who turns "Fuck it" I unhook the Man turn him to face forward went pass Luke and notice Hattie moving around and stop the guy from going down "See ya".

I push him and grab the final guy and Hattie who said "Duck" I did she cut the cable we start falling and land on the glass I grunt standing up I was ready to fight only to hear yelling I glance up to see Luke tackle the guy through the mirror landing on a car I grab Hattie and said "Let's move" She said "For once I agree" We run across the glass.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Shaw took out two Mercs taking one of their guns he sees it activated as Luke gets up along with Brixton while Shaw fires killing a couple of Mercs and Luke stands facing Brixton who stares Luke said "Now I take you to school, son" Brixton eyes glow to see Luke has statics showing his punch Brixton dodge moving right and punch Luke to the van hitting it falling to the ground.

Shaw fires the gun at Brixton who moves using his armour as protection then he turns pulling his gun out aim panting Shaw and Brixton had a stare off then Brixton fires while walking as Shaw ducks for cover and Brixton is behind a car smiling Shaw looks at the ammo to see he's out Brixton calls "Deckard Shaw, it's been a long time" Shaw moves his head.

He said "It's good to see you, Brixton" Brixton said "I think you're out of bullets, son" Shaw nods said "Lucky for you, I am" Brixton raise his gun unloads the clip he said "Yeah" Shaw notice stands up he said "Nice suit" Brixton said "Bulletproof" He put his gun away and spread his arms "State-of-the-art" Shaw said "Could've done with that the last time I put a bullet in ya".

Brixton raise his arm said "No, actually, it was three bullets" He points at his chest and head "Two to the chest, one to the head" He points at Shaw "Just like they taught us, do you remember" Shaw walks forward a bit "It's a shame you didn't join Eteon" Brixton points "You could've had all this, my friend" Shaw ask "'Friend'" Brixton said "Yeah".