Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go

Y/n POV

Once we're out of sight Brian put his arm around Roman's shoulders said, "Same old Roman doing the same old stupid shit" Roman gets Brian's arm off said "Get off me, man" We keep walking Brian ask "Look, running your mouth, insulting people, stealing Verone's shit" Roman ask "You think I'm gonna let somebody stare me down".

I pull out a yellow fruit eat it "I didn't let nobody stare me down in jail, homeboy" Roman looks at Brian "You think I'm gonna let it fly on a beach" Then he mocks "And you, I'll take my cutter back" He raise his arms then lower them "His rich ass" Brian look said, "And you're packing" I look between them sighing as Roman said "Like you ain't".

We stop walking for a bit then Brian kept walking I just follow "Exactly" Roman follow we got to our cars Brian look between us said "From here on out, I do the talking" I nod as Roman said "You want to do more than that" Brian lean ask, "What's that supposed to mean" Roman said, "It means you're always getting in trouble over a female, Brian".

I blink my eyes looking to Brian who just gets in his car I climb into mine as Roman get in his we start are cars and leave Verone mansion.

Roman and I follow Brian heading to a place called 'Tej's Garage' Brian pulls in I turn and stop behind Brian with Roman behind me I turn the engine off and get out Brian walk over we walk to Roman we walk by a truck Brian said "Man, Tej's garage is ridiculous" I look at him "He's got the best of everything".

He points "Snap-on tools" He points to the lifts "All these lifts are brand new" He look at us "They're only a couple of months old" Brian walks over to a young man "Hey, yo, Jimmy" Jimmy turns "What's up, man" Jimmy said "Hey, what up, Bullitt" They clap hands Brian points said, "That's Rome and Y/n right there".

Brian looks back "Do me a favour" Jimmy nods at us then looks at Brian "When you get a second, I want you to check out the Evo, Corella, and Spyder" He points to the cars "Make sure everything's copasetic" Jimmy got confused ask "Evo, where'd you get an Evo from" Brian smiles said, "It's a long story".

Jimmy said, "I got you, man" Brian walks over to us said "Thanks, Jimmy" So Roman and I walk with Brian passing the lifts Roman said "Man, it's so hot and humid, I can't even wear drawers" I eat a yellow fruit as Brian said "Man, tell me about it" We stop to look in front of us Roman said "Look at all this potential out here".

There are girls in bikinis swimming guys racing as a guy in a white hat use a megaphone said "Ray, don't do that, man" He move his arm "You're making me lose money" People cheer on the race "Come on, stop that" Ray went out of control fell off his jet ski "I know you're better than that, come on".

I smile at all this Roman said "Damn" Brian walk forward I follow looking around I stop to see a few girls in bikini walk by Roman next to me watch them said "Girl, you know your boy can help you put that fire out" They keep walking "Look at the bubble on that" One of the girls turn to me and wink I eat a green fruit about to follow.

But I was pull back by Brian who said, "Let's go" He pulls me as Roman said "That's serious" He follow us as the guy on the megaphone said, "Come on, Ray, you're making me lose money" We watch the race happen "Don't do that, don't do that to me right now" We watch the jet skis go by "Come on, Ray, do it".

Brian looks at the guy said "Tej Parker" Now name Tej look to us Brian points "This is Roman Pearce and Y/n L/n" Tej nods put his fist out Roman bumps and I bump him Tej turns talks in the megaphone Brian looks at us "Basically, he's the man to now in Miami" I look at him "He's got his finger in absolutely everything".

I raise a brow "It's the way it is" Tej said "Come home to daddy, come on now" I nod slowly as Brian looks at the girl next to Tej and ask, "What's going on, Suki" He bends down to Suki who ask, "What's up, baby" Brian ask, "How you doing" Suki said, "I'm good, how you doing" O notice a picture Brian ask, "What's this, what's the latest".