moments with the S.F.G

Start from the beginning

Neon:wait for mmmeeeee!!!

Abby:NNNNEEEOOONNN!!! 

Goby:how the freak do you stop?! 

Glitch:everything is fine

(Pic of what's happening)

After a long, long, long time of crazy driving the fuel was out and everyone was okay

After a long, long, long time of crazy driving the fuel was out and everyone was okay. Goby was now scared and had their hair in their face. Glitch was still being chill. Neon was out of breath and Abby was..... was just Abby. The gang walk the way home and toke the cycle with them. Glitch made Mac and cheese for everyone with a side of whatever and they hang out on the couch. 

The end 

Funked up 

It was an evening and the gang was doing nothing. Glitch was in the couch corner listening to music, Goby was making something and Abby and Neon were flirting with each other. Then Glitches phone was slipped out of her hands (don't question it) and gotten sparked with the machine that Goby was working on. 

Goby:what the heck

Glitch:meh electronic!!! 

Suddenly a portal opened but it wasn't Glitch's galaxy portals. It was all neo and bright, then it sucked them up then the were knocked out.

Then they woken up. 

Neon:bruh, skepbo beep 

Abby:wait what?! 

Neon:beep bo!? 

Goby:oh hey I'm taller and what is with your body Glitch?! 

Glitch:oh hell naw, I'm freaking look like the brat from fnf soft mod, tf- omg Abby why are you on the speaker bro and what- my freaking echo body is showing!! 

Abby:your what... 

Neon:be bap, ska do ba 

Goby:neon we can't freaking understand you bro 

Neon: :,( 

Abby:looks like we can on my do one thing. Let's get funking

Glitch:let's get freaky.

After the battles and some good music (I dunno what to play and cause I'm lazy) it worked and the gang was successfully got back to their house

After the battles and some good music (I dunno what to play and cause I'm lazy) it worked and the gang was successfully got back to their house.  Glitch landed on the floor so did Abby. Goby got a face plant to the wall but don't worry, she didn't hit anything pictures, and Neon landed on the arm of the couch. Now they need more rest because they are freaking hurt. Dumb universe!  

End of the S.F.G 

(If want for parts just say something) 

And that's all for this part imma try and think of a chapter for this book but I hope you guys enjoy, imma go think and good bye! 

Words:844