𝐋. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧🔞✦

Start from the beginning

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вιrтнplace: Honolulu, Hawaii

нoмeтown: Kyoto, Japan

ɴαтιoɴαlιтy: Japanese

eтнɴιcιтy: Japanese-American

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 167.6cm/5'6"

weιɢнт: 64.4kg/142lb

eye color: Blue

нαιr color: Raven

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Long and wavy

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Ivory

вody тype: Curvy/Tone

вlood тype: O-

вυѕт ѕιze: 40C

ѕeхυαlιтy: Heterosexual

ѕpecιeѕ: Human

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Luella is a disciplined person with an intelligent mind set. She was often known to exceed past her grade. Despite, many believing she's unintelligent and naïve. The female learned to be an independent learning she couldn't rely on anyone. Before she was force into a church orphanage, she was a sweet bringing light to anyone in her path. Luella was caring putting others before herself but now, it had all change. While Luella is still a hardworking person over the years taught her something. She learned to survive making her sadistic. Many people could see a glint of someone sinister in her eyes. But she's someone who's patient and courageous giving a false appearance. Luella is tough causing her to be hardheaded when she wants to be. She's often disobedient because during her teenage years she had rebelled a lot causing her to get punishments frequently. None of them help as she continued her rebellion. This just made her blunt since she doesn't like to sugarcoat anything. Luella is a free thinker as she comes up with crazy or wild ideas. This is how she learned to be seductive by flirting to have her way. Though many say she has an elegant feel to her. Though, this could be just the façade she puts up around people.