6

Dsmp member: Ranboo

"You forgot your name? How did you manage to do that?" You ask confused as you look at him. You then notice a book laying on his table. You walk over to it and pick it up. He walks up behind you and looks over your shoulder at the book. You open it and start reading it to yourself. After a while, it hits you. Ranboo took the book everywhere with himself because he had all the meaningful things written in there. Which made you realize, that he forgot things often. "Okay," you sigh "your name is Ranboo. You're partly enderman, you have a husband and a child who is a piglin. You are Tommys best friend and you and I know each other for around a year now."

You explain and hand him the book. He doesn't say anything as he takes the book from you, opens it, and starts reading. But he lets you know that he understands by nodding his head. You scowl and turn away from him. As you walk up to the door, so you can leave the house, he shouts something. "What?" You say since you didn't understand what he said. He whimpers something but you still don't understand him, so you walk closer. "Can you repeat that, please?" You ask. He looks down at the ground and whispers: "Stay..." Then, he looks back at you. "Please...?" He pleads and you sigh. "Of course." You mutter as you hug him, which is kinda awkward, because of his height. But he didn't seem to mind, so you stay quiet. After a while, you get comfortable, and you stay like this for over an hour.

Playlist: 'gambling for your life with Ranboo' by 'FireKam'

A/N
I have two things to say.

First thing:
I'm so sorry for not uploading for so long. I have a lot of  work with school lately, plus, I'm not in the best mental state lately. And I have covid. But I know that's not an apology. But still, thank you guys, for being patient with me.

Second thing:
Thank you guys so much for more than seventy reads! When I started writing this, I did not expect this book to have so much reads, especially on my first book. So again, thank you so much and  good day!