3

Dsmp member: Wilbur Soot

You're standing next to a wall with Wilbur walking around the room. You close your eyes, the sound of his footsteps getting more and more irritating. After a while, you eventually snap. "Okay Wilbur, what is on your mind? You've been walking circles for like thirty minutes now." You ask and he looks at you. "Y/N...you trust me, right?" He asks and you nod your head, still not understanding what he means by that. He sighs and looks at the ground. "Ya know, I have been thinking. About, well, all of this. And I think that the best thing to do is to get rid of L'manberg." He says and you quickly look at him.

"Y-You don't...you don't want to do the thing that I think you want to do, do you? Please, tell me that I'm wrong!" You start panicking as you think about everything you, Wilbur, and so much more people have built, getting destroyed. You look at him, face filled with worry but mostly hope. You hoped you were wrong and he didn't mean that. You felt the urge to cry, after looking at his face. Because when you looked at his face, you knew that he wasn't joking. And you knew that he's not the same anymore.

Playlist: 'pov:wilbur soot gives you guitar lessons' by 'AlisonNotFound'