The phone rings literally one time before he picks up.

"Sup, man! You miss me?" Hawks teases.

"No. Hey, can you keep an eye out for Midoriya? He ran away from Todoroki's house."

"Wait, seriously!? Was he the one who got Endeavor arrested?"

"Yup. I don't know what Endeavor said to him, but he seemed pretty shaken. I'm worried about what he's going to do."

"Alright, Eye Bags, I'll look for him."

"Thanks, Hawks."

"Holy shit! Did you just use my real name!?"

I pushed the 'end call' button. 

Why am I always surrounded by dumbasses?

Hawks POV

I quickly get changed out of my sweatpants and t-shirt into my hero costume. Today was my day off, but I guess I could go searching for the kid. It'll be impossible to find him, though, if he doesn't want to be found. But I've been in his shoes before. Sometimes when a person is feeling lonely, they'll unconsciously open themselves up for reassurance. 

I glide out of my second-floor apartment window and take to the skies. When I first got the apartment, I was a bit self-conscious about jumping out of the window, but I got over it when faced with the alternative: stairs, the very bane of my existence. I hate stairs with a passion. This fact is not really relevant, but it's an extra little factoid about me.

I decide to go to Todoroki's house as that was the last place anyone saw Midoriya. It didn't take very long to get there. All the pros live close to the city so when we're called in, we can get there fast. Todoroki's house is a nice, modern Japan kind of place. It looks very fancy and very expensive. I fly around it, looking for points of exit. There's a lot of footprints left by the press which makes it difficult to see any that Midoriya may have left. I land and start examining different paths he may have taken. There were too many possibilities. How the fuck did Aizawa expect me to find the kid!?

I walk over to the house and pull out my phone, about to call Aizawa. But then a notification pops up on my screen: Endeavor Arrested and Tsuki on the Run! There was a picture of the green vigilante hopping rooftops. I open the app and zoom in on the picture. I know that building! Almost out of frame, there is a large department store that I go to all the time. It's quite far from Todoroki's house and from UA. I wonder if he knows where he's going, or if he's just trying to get away

I soar towards the department store, hoping that I won't miss him. I scan rooftops and alleyways searching for a trace of the green-headed boy. Nothing.

The sun is just starting to peek over the horizon and I start to lose hope. How in the world am I supposed to find him? He could have tossed his vigilante suit and gone for a more inconspicuous look to blend in. I thought that if I saw him I would recognize him right away, but now I'm starting to have doubts. Is it possible I already passed him?

I'm reaching the edge of the city when something catches my eye. A few miles ahead I see an explosion. At once, I know Midoriya must be there. He always seems to attract trouble.

I race into the small town and see a bank with the roof and much of the walls missing. The interior is charred and there are dollar bills floating lazily in the air. In the middle, I see Midoriya duking it out with some villain. The villain has bright orange hair and glowing eyes. His hands are glowing with what I assume was the cause of the explosion.