♡Chapter 3:Stronger than you think♡

Start from the beginning

Powder: Come on, Mouser, I need you!

She threw the bomb out, I was silently praying to myself the bomb would work.
We both waited in anticipation untill...

(Poof)

The bomb let out a small explosion of pink dust.

Powder: No.

The guy walked closer, and closer to us untill we were backed up against the end of the dock. She looked down at the bag.

Y/n *wispering* Go Powder, just throw it, they'll understand.

She grabbed the bag with two hands and swiftly tossed it into the river. The guy tried to grab it. He looked over and tried to find us, but we were already hurrying trying to find our way back to Vi and the others.

Mylo: You did what!?

Powder: I'm sorry.

I couldn't deal with this.

Y/n: Mylo leave her alone, blame me, I told her to throw it in!

He scoffed

Mylo: Who saw this coming?

He raised his hand.

Claggor: We should have never gone over there.

Vi: It doesn't matter. The stuff's gone.

Vi: It's alright, Powder, Y/n. At least you're okay.

Mylo: Okay? What about us?

Mylo: My face bashed in, and they just get a pass?

Vi: Yup

We walked through the door that leads to an elevator in the undercity. Vi pulled a lever and the elevator lights up and starts going down at a moderate pace.

Mylo: Everytime. Everytime they come, something goes wrong, especially Powder.

Mylo: She jinxes every job

I threw a glare his way.

Y/n: Don't talk about Powder like that.

I grabbed her hand to confort her, she didn't deserve to be insulted. She also glared at Mylo, now both me and her were death staring Mylo.

Vi: Just drop it, Mylo

We where almost fully down in the undercity we kept going down untill you could see it. Our home, the Undercity.

The Undercity consisted of big and small houses, almost all of them somewhat messy and some even falling apart. There were lots of green lights and bridges across sides to get around easier. There were pipes and other types of thing sticking out of the walls.
The Undercity was a place for people who aren't as fortunate as the people on the topside. But nonetheless, it was home, it's the place I've lived with my family for years now. Yes it was very dirty and stuffy with sick people everywhere you turn, But I loved it, this place is where most of my memories were made.

The elevator came to a halt and we all hopped out and walked the familiar streets to our home.

Despite being a decemt sized town underground there where many things to see, restaurants, clubs, bars, and many other things.  But the place I was most familiar with, The Last Drop.

We walked inside the bar. There were many different people, People with tattoos, piercings, and weapons all around. The one thing that was similar to each one of us, was the fact we all were never fortunate enough to live a luxurious life. Everyone down here had to fight for their life one way or another, otherwise, they'd be left for dead.